Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Must be able to perform basic mathematical functions
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Ability to determine the root cause to issues that arise, using skills of investigation, organizing thoughts and conclusions, and presenting these solutions to others
- Ability to deal with and understand different cultures
- Must be willing to support a 24/7 operation by being available to work weekends and holidays
- The position requires standing, walking, climbing up steps and working at time in wet environment
- Must be able to lift 30 lbs. from floor to shoulder height daily (0" - 58")
- Must be able to climb stairs hourly
If an offer of employment is extended, it will be contingent on a criminal background check, a hair follicle drug screen & a physical abilities test.
Leprino Foods supports a drug-free workplace and is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer – M/F/Disability/Veteran
Leprino Foods Company utilizes the services of Psychemedics to perform our Hair Follicle Drug Testing. Additional information about this process can be obtained at www.psychemedics.com
Leprino Foods requires all individuals to wear the appropriate Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) as required by the role and location.