For Current Agropur Employees: Please apply for this job through the Career application of your.
Job Type: Seasonal (Fixed Term) (Seasonal)
Working at Agropur means being a member of an extended family where simplicity and honesty are part of everyday life, and where the management style is based on integrity, openness and autonomy. You too can join the Agropur family!
Who we are:
We are an employee-focused organization that promotes from within and are looking for enthusiastic, team-oriented employees to join our growing team. Founded in 1938, Agropur is a top 20 global dairy processor. In addition to being one of the largest award-winning cheese manufacturers, Agropur is a leader in high quality and diverse nutritional whey proteins. Agropur#39;s 10 US-based, SQF Certified plants are behind some of the most prominent food, beverage, and nutrition brands in the industry. Vertically integrated by design, Agropur provides future-forward solutions in the areas of cheese, ingredients, beverages, and custom contract manufacturing services. "Better Dairy. Better World
What this role is all about:
We are looking for a Cheese Packager in Luxemburg. The hours are 9pm to 9am on a 2-2-3 schedule. This position is full-time Seasonal, but may possibly become full-time Regular.
The Cheese Packager is responsible for packaging cheese products in a safe and efficient manner; ensuring compliance with Good Manufacturing Practices and safe work practices. Cheese Packagers rotate duties within the department.
- Maintain a general knowledge of the cheese production process and procedures.
- Ensure that all products are packaged in the proper bag, proper box, and proper label with the proper manufacturing date, vat number and any other necessary information.
The Requirements (Minimum Qualifications):
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
The Extras (Preferred Qualifications):
- No experience required; in-house training provided.
- Experience in a dairy or manufacturing environment preferred.
What we offer you:
- An environment that upholds our five core values: Boldness, Collaboration, Communication, Excellence and Integrity
- Opportunities for advancement
- Training programs
- Employee Referral Program
- Community Involvement
Our Luxemburg, WI, plant is home to approximately 160 employees. This facility produces mozzarella and provolone cheese, as well as whey protein isolate (WPI).