This Team Dawn Driver position is a critical role to our business and requires a high level of customer service. Our Team Dawn Driver interacts with our customers on a daily basis through our known hands on delivery approach, which sets Dawn apart from our competition. Our drivers complete daily routes as assigned in a safe and productive manner. Maintain proper paperwork according to D.O.T. guidelines and Dawn Food Products policies, best practices, and procedures. Accurately deliver all products minimizing damage and invoice error ratio. Maintain a high level of communication with the team thru warehouse. Occasional vendor pick up for product replenishment. Understand and follow of all D.O.T. regulatory procedures along with Dawn Food Products policies, best practices, and procedures in log completion.
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Must have a Class-A CDL
- Must have at least two years verifiable driving experience
- Must have an excellent driving record and be in full DOT compliance
- Must have food service delivery experience
- Lift-gate, reefer, electric pallet jack, and forklift experience helpful
- Experience delivering into food service accounts is preferred
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds repetitively
- Must be able to operate MHE equipment
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.