Rich Entertainment Group (REG) operates a vast and dynamic collection of entertainment businesses dedicated to bringing friends and families together through unique and memorable experiences.
Our love of food is reflected in our many dining and hospitality operations, including WNY s preferred caterer, Rich s Catering & Special Events; Cookie Patisserie & Bakery, your source for incredible wedding cakes and desserts for all occasions; and our collection of restaurants in Islamorada, FA, Kaiyo Grill & Sushi and Green Turtle Inn. We operate three minor league baseball teams, including the Buffalo Bisons, where we combine our passion for sports, entertainment and delicious food to create an affordable family experience at the ballpark. Celebrating WNY s picturesque waterfront, we manage Canalside and Outer Harbor, which host a variety of arts, cultural, entertainment and fitness activities. The Travel Team, our esteemed full-service travel provider, delivers exceptional travel experiences to corporate, group and leisure customers around the world.
The many entities of REG are owned by Rich s, a family-owned food company working in 100 locations globally with annual sales exceeding $4 billion.
To learn more, visit www.richentertainmentgroup.com.
The Catering Server will provide excellent customer service to all guests of off-site events in a timely manner and with a positive attitude.
- Provide excellent service to all guests
- Knowledge of the menu and the structure of the plate; knowledge of wines and the wine list
- Setup of tables, chairs, linen, china, silverware and glassware; clean and polish silverware / glassware
- Clear and clean all tables, work areas, dining room or other areas utilized according to proper procedures; return all equipment to proper location
- Carry heavy trays of food from the kitchen to the dining area
- Perform all necessary side work as directed at the beginning and end of shift
- Assist bartender when need arises
- Maintain exemplary food handling and safety and operation practices
- High School Diploma or GED
- Experience with serving prepared food to customers
- Direct customer service experience
- Ability to work various shifts including nights/weekends
- Bartending experience preferred
- Able to stand for extended periods of time and lift up to 50 lbs.
Rich Products Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates ( Rich s ), are committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law. The information collected by this application is solely to determine suitability for employment, verify identity, and maintain employment statistics on applicants.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Rich s. Please contact Rich s Human Resources department at asc rich.com if you need assistance completing this application or to otherwise participate in the application process.