We are proud to represent Kellogg s. With iconic brands that have been part of the lives of generations, we re excited to be part of creating better days for people and communities around the world.
We are a global powerhouse in cereals and snacks and we make some of Australia s favourite foods. Our iconic brands include Nutri-Grain, Special K, Sultana Bran and Coco Pops (cereals), LCM s, and Pringles (snacks). We continue to innovate and stay close to our customers to remain on top of the game!
Our Category Management team forms an integral part of our Australian Sales function, providing our customers with category growth ideas and better insight into consumer and shopper demographics to help support growth. As Category Manager Snacks, you will provide these insights relating to the Snacks category to a diverse customer group.
More specifically you will be accountable for\:
- Driving the customer category relationships across our snacks portfolio
- Acting as the link between Sales, Marketing, Consumer Insights and R&D and implementing strategies to collaboratively drive growth and profitability for Kellogg & the retailer
- Developing joint category plans and gaining alignment on key category growth objectives
- Managing and recommending range and space in store by leading the range review process across all portfolios.
- Supporting the range reviews and planning day in partnership with the National Category Manager, National Business Manager and relevant stakeholders, externalising strategic direction on range reviews and planning days
- Providing category reports and value-add analysis using customer and market data.
- Playing an integral role in category reviews, driving shopper insights, promotional and pricing activities, NPD forecasting and launch execution to ensure in-store innovation is successful
Skills, experience & attributes sought\:
- Experience in Category Management, or either in Sales (eg. National Account Manager) Brand Management or Consumer Insights ideally within an FMCG
- Degree qualified in a relevant Business or Marketing discipline
- Advanced data analytics skills with a passion for interpreting and telling a story with the data to assist in influencing decisions
- High intellect with strong analytical and financial skills
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills, with the ability to present cases persuasively
- Experience in annual planning and budgeting
- Outstanding and collaborative relationship-building skills to deal with people across broader cross-functional teams internally and externally.
Benefits, culture & company\:
We re a company that makes great food and we hire great people!
Our K values (integrity & respect, accountability, passion, simplicity, success and humility and hunger) shape our Kellogg culture and guide the way the business is run.
We offer our employees competitive salaries including performance related bonuses and incentives, free on-site car parking, a focus on work/life balance and we enjoy half day Fridays! As an individual you can grow and develop your career with the support of your Manager and development programs. The benefit of a global organization is you can take your career off-shore.
Kellogg Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer who provides an inclusive work environment that involves everyone and embraces the diverse talent of its people.