Do you want to be part of the number one brand in the fresh dips category? Sabra is looking for a Category Management Leader to develop compelling category growth stories at key national customers. Experience developing comprehensive category strategies focused around shopper centricity, enabling greater sell-thru and market share gains using syndicated data, shopper insights, category and industry trends is critical. This person will act as an indispensable business partner for a set of direct customers.
Feel Good Careers @ Sabra Dipping Company
Sabra started at a small factory in Astoria, New York, but we always knew we were onto something big. As a joint venture between Strauss Group and PepsiCo, we’ve grown to be the number one Hummus company in the world. If you have a real passion for food and think Hummus is as magical as we do, join our team.
We offer comprehensive benefits, a great company culture, and a diverse group of people who take ownership to create something awesome. We are committed to individuals ‘being at their best’ by bringing fresh ideas to the table and turning their passion for food into results that matter.
Dip into This Role
- Develop best in class Category Management tools and capabilities to drive dynamic Category and Brand growth for Sabra at assigned direct customers
- Contribute to the development and deployment of strategies at assigned customers. Will require high level customer- facing engagement, collaborating on category and shopper insights, and influencing key customer leaders.
- Deliver insights-based category vision from the data that builds recognition as trusted category leader.
- Proactively provide analytics using all Category Management capabilities like planogram software, data tools, and data visualization tools to drive business opportunities and develop actionable recommendations.
- Use data and category management capabilities to create compelling presentations to sell-in category growth opportunities
- Ability to drill down into Divisions/Geo Performance Trends to create granular level stories that are compelling to key customers
Recipe for Success
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Category Management or Customer Management Insights, CPG experience strongly preferred
- Expertise in linking analytics via traditional data sources with cutting edge capabilities and tools to develop insights into action
- Excellent planning, analytical, communication skills required; Strong PowerPoint, Excel and presentation skills
- Ability present to customer teams and leadership
- Expert of syndicated data sources (84.51, EYC Analytics, Nielsen, IRI, and Customer Level Data)
- Proven analytical skills and ability to influence people both internally and externally
- Decisive and able to move with speed to implement ideas.
- A passionate self-starter, ready to take the customer experience to the next level.
- Travel required 10%
We celebrate an inclusive environment and provide equal opportunity for development and advancement. As an equal opportunity employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, status as a covered veteran or uniform service member, or any other protected characteristic under applicable federal, state and/or local law.