Position: Career Development Opportunity with McCormick
Oh, hi! Nice to have you here looking at this advert! Since you have found it and have been curious enough to stay with us, let us tell you a little more about ourselves.
There#39;s something inspiring about working at McCormick. Our unique culture empowers our employees who can develop to their full potential. Combining a workplace that encourages diversity with a culture that promotes inclusion, fuels innovation and drives our growth.
McCormick product range spans the whole food industry and we can bet that one of our them can be found on your kitchen shelf
McCormick entered the Polish market in 2011 with the acquisition of the Kamis business, herbs, spices and mustard leader in Poland. We currently employ more than 1000 people in Poland. In 2014 we created our in-house EMEA Shared Services centre in Lodz where we currently employ almost 400 people.
We believe that Lodz is the perfect place for us
Our Shared Services centre in Lodz is still growing. At the end of 2017 moved to bright new offices in the "New Centre of Lodz", right next to the freshly renovated train station - d Fabryczna.
This will be an exciting journey and we#39;d love to have you on board!
Do you want to join our fast-growing organisation? Would you like to learn more about our iconic brands and experience all the benefits and opportunities related to the global nature of our business?
We can provide a vibrant workplace and growth opportunities for professionals, graduates and students.
If you are ready for new challenge, send your CV - we are waiting for you!
At McCormick you can develop in the following areas:
- Finance (e.g. Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Travel & Expenses, General Accounting)
- Food Quality Assurance (e.g. Regulatory Compliance, Quality Analyses, Specification and Certification)
- Human Resources (e.g. Personnel Administration, Talent Acquisition, Learning and Development)
- Customer Service
Our growth starts with yours: Do you have what it takes to join and grow with us? We are looking for:
- A driven individual, open to new challenges and happy to work with different countries and cultures
- Strong team player, able to build strong, collaborative relationships
- Quick learner with very good analytical skills
- Flexible individual, ready to face new challenges
- Effective and professional verbal and written communication skills
- Confident MS Office user
- Good command of English
- Additional language would be an advantage
At McCormick we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Plenty of opportunities to develop a professional career with a global flavour leader
- Vibrant atmosphere and People-oriented company culture
- Work in a dynamic international environment
- Internal and external trainings
- Additional benefits: private medical care, life insurance, gym membership