Career Development Opportunity in Food Regulatory Compliance Team with McCormick
Oh, hi! Nice to have you here looking at this advert! Since you have found it and was curious enough to stay with us, let us tell you a little something about ourselves.
McCormick is an inspiring place to work at. Our culture challenges and empowers employees to be themselves and do their best. Our diversity fuels innovation and drives growth. We have created an unusually dedicated workforce by fostering a culture of respect, recognition, inclusion and collaboration based on the highest ethical values.
McCormick is a global leader in flavour. With 10,000 employees around the world and more than $4.2 billion in annual sales, the Company manufactures, markets and distributes spices, seasoning mixes, condiments and other flavourful products to the entire food industry, retail outlets, food manufactures and food service businesses.
We have a passion for flavour. The company is serving customers from nearly 50 locations in 24 countries and consumers can buy our brands in more than 135 markets and territories. Our industrial business flavours snacks, wraps, beverages and many other products for customers, which include global restaurant chains and leading food manufacturers
McCormick#39;s Shared Service center in Lodz is still growing, currently with almost 400 people. We are based in the office in the "New Centre of Lodz" premises, right next to the freshly renovated train station - Lodz Fabryczna.
We believe that working with us will be an exciting journey and we#39;d love to have you on board!
Do you want to join our fast-growing organization? At present we are looking for Food Regulatory-oriented individuals to join our Regulatory Legal Compliance Team for EMEA and NA.
If you have experience in food industry at regulatory area, we would like to hear from you!
About the team:
- You will have the possibility to join a companionate team of more than 25 members who together share the passion for food industry
- Our main tasks are related to management of regulatory compliance:
- Support technical and new product development departments to ensure understanding and compliance with legislative requirements,
- Approve ingredients, product formulations, and finished products artwork to ensure compliance with legislative and customers#39; requirements.
- Respond to food legislation queries
- Interpret, evaluate and apply regulations, industry standards and customer requirements to new and existing products
- The team is currently undergoing the transition phase which means you can actively participate in shaping the processes from global perspective
- Besides, you will have an inimitable opportunity to work in a nice atmosphere, to participate in various interesting events & trainings as well as to experience a real career profile development in food industry
- In-depth knowledge of regulatory or quality information such as nutrition, ingredient statements, religious certification, product labelling, assembly and product specifications or inspection plans
- Graduate in Food Technology or closely related technical field
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Works collaboratively within fast-paced environment
- Fluent English
At McCormick we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Plenty opportunities to develop professional career with a global flavor leader
- Great atmosphere and human-oriented company culture
- Work in dynamic international environment
- Internal and external trainings
- Additional benefits: private medical care, life insurance, gym membership, etc.
At McCormick our growth starts with yours - join us!