Lyons Magnus, Beloit WI Facility is seeking to find a motivated Cad / Designer Intern who has a desire to learn from the BEST! in a rapidly growing and highly innovative aseptic beverage manufacturing company.
Job Description & Qualifications
CAD Designer (Intern)
The Cad / Designer is responsible for providing advanced 3D and 2D drafting and design services by preparing, managing, and championing engineering documents and systems. Oversee document change management and control. Assist in equipment and plant design efforts for food production, by creating, reviewing, and giving feedback on drawings, specifications, and templates.
- Under general direction provide advanced 2D and 3D drafting and design services by preparing and maintaining drawings.
- Produce complex technical Piping and Instrumentation Diagrams (P&IDs), isometrics, electrical one-lines, laydowns/footprints, elevations, and models.
- Prepare 3D designs and estimates from general instruction and/or preliminary sketches, diagrams, or schematics.
- May recommend modifications and changes for design improvement and simplification.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- AutoCAD 2010 or Newer (P&ID, Plant3D, Architectural Suite), 3D model space experience a plus; Solidworks and/or Inventor.
- Advance competency with MSWord, MSExcel, MSAccess or other databasing software, and general Windows Operating Systems. Experience with ERPs a plus.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills a must.
- Computer literate, able to understand and pick up new systems quickly and easily.
- Must be able to effectively work with others across multiple disciplines.