Who is KIK ?
KIK creates products and brands that people trust to care for themselves, their families, and their homes. KIK offers leading brands and high-quality products that care for the everyday need of the consumers. KIK is committed to a culture of performance where collaboration, agility, and responsiveness are the cornerstones of success.
KIK Personal Care is a market leading North American product developer, formulator and manufacturing partner for personal care and prestige beauty products serving global CPG companies and fast-growing asset-light brand owners. We have an extensive footprint of 8 manufacturing sites across the U.S. and Canada with a rigorous focus on quality. Our capabilities include a broad range of packaging formats (including aerosol and liquids) in multiple product categories (including hair, skin, bath and beauty, oral care, sun care and OTC). The products we make are distributed by our customers globally across all retail channels including mass, food, drug, specialty, wholesale and prestige (professional salons, spas, beauty specialty and department stores). Our goal is to always delight our customers and consumers with innovative high quality products and exceptional service.
Our KIK Gainesville contract manufacturing plant is located conveniently in Gainesville, GA and is registered and compliant with the FDA, EPA, & cGMP. The Prestige Beauty Team, based in KIK Gainesville, works both in the manufacturing of the Beauty Brands#39; products and in the research and development of new product launches. KIK Gainesville procures, blends, fills and packages a wide variety of aerosol and liquid salon hair care, fine fragrances and skincare products.
We are immediately hiring a C&S Tech for 2nd shift!! This position performs cleaning & sanitization of compounding tanks, piping and associated equipment and handles and document hazardous & non hazardous waste generated in compounding.
- The hours for 1st shift are 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Essential Job Functions
- Perform cleaning & sanitization of all compounding tanks, hoses, piping and associated equipment including general housekeeping of the compounding areas.
- Must complete all required documentation for work performed & strictly follow all established procedures.
- Minimize hazardous & non hazardous waste during cleaning & sanitization by reusing & recycling cleaning chemicals where practical & isolate the waste streams into appropriate categories.
- Handle, document and properly package/label all waste streams generated from compounding for appropriate disposal.
- Prepare sanitizing solution as needed for cleaning & sanitization of all compounding tanks and equipment.
- Maintain accurate record of all Alcohol used in the cleaning & sanitization process within compounding area.
- Perform daily inspection of compounding & bulk product storage tanks, keep these areas orderly & clean and move used drums, totes, and chemical containers in their proper storage or disposal areas.
- Keep both compounding room floors and mezzanines including hot room, bulk product storage room and chemical staging areas cleaned & organized.
- Ability to read, write and understand English, have basic arithmetic skills (proficiency test required)
- Must be trained on all relevant SOP#39;s
- Trained on ForkLift truck operation
- Prior industry experience
- Job Type: Full-time
- Salary: $12.00 to $13.00 /hour
Thank you for your interest and consideration of a career with KIK!
KIK is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and is committed to seeking diversity in its workforce by attracting, retaining, developing and promoting the most qualified candidates and employees without regard to age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, disability, ethnic or national origin, marital or familial status, veteran status or any other status protected by law.