Our client is a leading food company looking to bring on board a Buyer/Replenisher in the Los Angeles area. They are looking for someone to coordinate various manufacturing functions and take ownership of inventory, buying and replenishment of the plant.
What we are looking for you to do:
- Purchase packaging and ingredients to support the production schedule.
- Monitor inventories to minimize write offs.
- Maintain accuracy of inventory (packaging, raw ingredients and finished goods).
- Work with vendors for credit and returns of items out of spec.
- Work closely with shipping, quality, and production departments.
- Oversee new product roll outs and packaging transitions.
- Determine most cost-effective and efficient methods for ordering
- Trace and monitor purchase orders and invoices and effectively communicate with the Corporate sourcing and supervisor team on item availability, order lead-time and order status
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- 3+ years experience as a buyer/replenisher in a beverage manufacturing environment
- Production Supervisory experience within a beverage manufacturing environment
- Experience in a unionized environment would be considered an asset
What we will offer:
- An attractive salary, and healthcare package
- An amazing opportunity to grow your career with an industry leader
If you are someone that is ideal for this position and have a passion to be part of a high potential food company please submit your resume in Microsoft Word format – and don’t forget to include your accomplishments and achievements on your resume! We look forward to hearing from you.