Feel Good Careers @ Sabra Dipping Company
Sabra started at a small factory in Astoria, New York, but we always knew we were onto something big. As a joint venture between Strauss Group and PepsiCo, we’ve grown to be the number one hummus company in the world. If you have a real passion for food and think Hummus is as magical as we do, join our team.
We offer comprehensive benefits, a great company culture, and a diverse group of people who take ownership to create something awesome. We are committed to individuals ‘being at their best’ by bringing fresh ideas to the table and turning their passion for food into results that matter.
Dip into The Role:
- Manage projects and tasks to complete implementation of new and enhanced solutions
- Provide local solutions for ongoing business requests by following the below steps:
- Identify business needs and processes gaps and provide plan for solution
- Acquire work estimation and budget approval
- Monitor work progress (tasks list, time table and budget)
- Perform system tests and user acceptance tests + manage errors fixing
- Manage implementation process (training, support, rollouts)
- Daily support to all SAP users as first level problem solving
- Coordinate the resolution of complex issues by overseas ERP support teams and monitor progress to complete solution
- Administer ERP users – set new users and user authorizations management
- Assist in Unit Testing, End to End Integration Testing, User Acceptance Testing, User Training etc.
- Operate Helpdesk support system for FICO related topics
- Coordinate communications between overseas ERP teams and Sabra teams
- Be the subject matter expert and address any issues
Recipe for Success:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum 4+ years of SAP familiarity with FICO modules, preferably a SAP Senior Analyst
- General familiarity with integrating module (SD, MM, PP, TPM, LE)
- Independent thought-leader; self-motivated and self-directed work style; ability to work with a diverse team
- Ability to thrive in a high paced work environment, pay close attention to detail and meet business-driven deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Solid abilities in project management, prioritization and resource utilization
We celebrate an inclusive environment and provide equal opportunity for development and advancement. As an equal opportunity employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.