Feel Good Careers @ Sabra Dipping Company
Sabra started at a small factory in Astoria, New York, but we always knew we were onto something big. As a joint venture between Strauss Group and PepsiCo, we’ve grown to be the number one Hummus company in the world. If you have a real passion for food and think Hummus is as magical as we do, join our team.
We offer comprehensive benefits, a great company culture, and a diverse group of people who take ownership to create something awesome. We are committed to individuals ‘being at their best’ by bringing fresh ideas to the table and turning their passion for food into results that matter.
Dip into This Role
- Focuses on delivering high quality solutions to our partners and stakeholders.
- Delivers a high level of customer service through world class end user application support.
- Owns and nurtures IT and business relationships for assigned business processes.
- Collaborates with cross functional team members, identifies business requirements, including business data requirements, identifies gaps with existing processes and systems and works with functional areas to create conceptual and functional designs for system enhancements and implementations
- Works with functional areas to develop business cases and efforts for IT enabled initiatives
- Applies project management skills to key initiatives within the portfolio following the below steps:
- Assists identifying business needs and processes gaps and provide plan for solution
- Acquires work estimation and budget approval
- Monitors work progress (tasks list, timetable and budget)
- Monitors scope, budget and resource management
- Performs system tests and user acceptance tests and manages errors fixing
- Manages implementation process (training, support, rollouts, User Acceptance Testing)
- Combines technical expertise with business knowledge to provide best in class business solutions and systems.
- Continuously monitors and improves business systems solutions, including ERP (SAP), MES (TrakSYS), Manufacturing Systems Data Interfaces, etc.
- Supports all ERP (SAP) and MES (TrakSYS) users as first level problem solving
- Coordinates the resolution of complex issues by overseas ERP support and local teams and monitors progress to complete solution
- Administers ERP (SAP) and MES (TrakSYS) users – set new users and user authorizations management
- Operates Helpdesk support system for Operations / Manufacturing related topics
- Coordinates communications between overseas ERP teams and Sabra teams
- Facilitates basic enhancements in MES: GUI, reports and data environment
- Helps design and develop interfaces between MES (TrakSYS), SAP, PLC, and other business solutions and systems
Recipe for Success
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Experience with SAP operations / manufacturing modules (PP, APO, QM and PLM) preferably SAP Senior Analyst background
- Experience with Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES)
- Knowledge of: Parsec TrakSYS MES (advantage)
- Experience with Integration and design of data interfaces between MES and other systems (ERP, SQL, QLIK etc.)
- Independent; self-motivated and self-directed work style; ability to work with a diverse team
- Ability to thrive in a high paced work environment, pay close attention to detail and meet business-driven deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Solid abilities in project management, prioritization and resource utilization
We celebrate an inclusive environment and provide equal opportunity for development and advancement. As an equal opportunity employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, status as a covered veteran or uniform service member, or any other protected characteristic under applicable federal, state and/or local law.