SUMMARY: Responsible for supporting Corporate Governance activities, including documenting business process mapping, identifying process improvements and control gaps. Support periodic status reporting to process owners and senior management.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Business Flow Chart Creation:
o Facilitate process value chain mapping sessions with process owners and create Business Flow Charts (BFC#39;s) using Excel tool to support Corporate Governance activities.
o Support the Senior Business Analyst to deliver technical support and training to Facilitators for BFC and Excel technical tool o Support Senior Analyst in BFC activities as assigned
o Support the Senior Analyst and Project Manager in the development and maintenance of all project reporting including but not limited to, 1) Process Improvement Tracker, 2) Project Meeting Minutes, 3) Status reports.
- Leverage technical capabilities to improve project reporting efficiencies, for example, utilize Excel macros to develop customized project reporting, learn SharePoint to improve reporting and maintenance of project data and reports.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor#39;s degree with a major in business, accounting, finance, economics or equivalent.
- Strong Computer Literacy skills including Microsoft Office Products.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively with individuals and groups at all levels of the organization.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving/critical thinking and analytical skills.
- Ability to travel up to 20% .
- Willingness and flexibility to adapt to changing business needs and deadlines.
- Ability to exhibit a professional business-like appearance and demeanor.
This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and the general nature and level of work performed by the job holders within the this job. However, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position.