The Account Manager will direct and manage the sales process for Walmart Inc. This position will focus on Bakery/Deli sales growth and analytics managing the sales of company’s products to Walmart and Sam’s Club. Candidate will ensure consistent and profitable sales growth identifying objectives, strategic plans, and opportunities for customized solutions within the company scope and beyond.
- Lead & participate in presentations, negotiations, and meetings with all levels at Walmart Inc.·
- Build, Maintain, and grow current portfolio at Walmart Inc.
- Understand Walmart/Sam's Club timeliness and requirements and proactively and constructively work this back through J&J Snack Foods
- Conduct detailed analysis of business trends using Retail Link and Tibersoft
- Collaborates with the President - Bakery & Vice President - Bakery Sales in establishing strategic plans and objectives
- Manage all aspect of product development through the PDR system
- Maintain effective and timely internal communication with key stakeholders to ensure adjustments to customer strategies are understood and available resources are aligned efficiently.
- Submit accurate forecasts to ensure the delivery of the appropriate product in a timely and efficient manner ensuring OTIF scores 97% or better
- Manage, motivate, and develop a business analyst
- General office management
- Must be self-motivated and disciplined
- Flexible personality and able to regularly transition between high-level strategic work and detailed tactical work.
- 5-7 years minimum strategic national account sales experience at Walmart/Sam's (Bakery/Deli focus preferred)
- Proficient in navigating the Walmart Inc. Systems such as Retail Link
- Track record of growing sales in entrepreneurial environment
- Solid sale management background - understanding sales, merchandising, and product development.
- Create long term business relationships with Walmart/Sam's Club and foster a sustainable competitive advantage.
- College/University degree, preferred.
- Strong track-record of proven success in developing programs and customized solutions.
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication, presentation, negotiation, & relationship building abilities.
- Strategic, resourceful, & creative individual who is a proven hands-on sales leader.
- Must be fluent in Microsoft Office
- Knowledge or ability to quickly learn Tibersoft sales reporting
Salary is highly competative and commisserate with experience
No Agencies Please