Our client, a global leader in specialty ingredients for the food, pharma, and agricultural industries, is currently seeking a Business Development Manager. Only candidates with a technical degree will be considered (Food Science, Chemistry, Engineering). Strong, food ingredients also a must and ability to live in the CT area. Relocation may be provided. Company is a long established, very solid and stable one. I have worked with them for years and placed many successful candidates on their team - you will have a home for many years to come!
- Drive new product development working with the sales and R&D teams. Assist in strategic ingredient sourcing and new supplier identification. Expand national and international sales. Assist management in the research, identification and analysis of growth opportunities including partnerships, distributor relationships and technology licensing.
- Dynamic, changing industry - my client is offering a lucrative compensation plan and very top benefits including strong, 401K match and pension plan.
- Minimum Bachelors Degree in a technical field (i.e., Food Science, Chemistry, Engineering) with 3 to 5 years of sales, business development or operations experience in the food ingredients industry
- Master#39;s or MBA is a plus.
- Strong analytical skills, communication skills (verbal, written, presentation), problem solving, critical thinking, organization, and planning skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite. Please send qualified resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Immediate interviews and hire!