Conagra Brands has the most energized, highest-impact culture in food. Our people persistently challenge and disrupt marketplace/business conventions and we are respected for our great brands, great food, great margins and consistent results. Conagra Brands, be part of building something BIG.
Do you eat, sleep, and breathe for the latest technology? As a little kid did you take apart the remote and power drill in attempts to make it better when you put it back together? Now just imagine if you could find a career with the same level of excitement...WELL LOOK NO FURTHER! Here at Conagra Brands we love taking apart products, processes, and projects only to put them back together in more efficient, effective, and better way.
This position reports to the Global Business Services, Center of Excellence, Robotic Process Automation (RPA) team whose role is to provide business process solutions using various tools such as automation software. The objective of this role will be to assist the business in developing automated processes for manual tasks being performed now, in addition to providing solutions for business challenges that arise in our ever-changing environment.
- Design and implement RPA solutions for business process.
- Develop quantitative and analytical skills with proactive problem-solving skills.
- Collaborate with internal customers to identify needs and opportunities for improved business processes.
- Assist with solution delivery through disciplined and consistent use of project management phases: requirements gathering, prioritization, understanding business processes and data, tool selection, solution design and build, validation/testing, documentation, deployment and stabilization.
- Develop and maintain a strong, proactive relationship with internal customers and IT teams to deliver fact-based decision making and actionable solutions.
- Participate in communication with individual functions and the Global Business Services organization, ensuring that all are fully aligned, engaged and accountable for a successful solution delivery.
- Be visible team member who clearly supports transformational changes that result from successful solution delivery.
- Stay informed of automation industry trends and best practices.
- Ability to interface with and support personnel at all levels of the organization.
- Serve as a business Automation resource for solutions and trouble-shooting issues.
- Demonstrate exceptional communication (written and oral), change leadership and customer service characteristics.
- Possess ability to work with cross-functional teams to achieve objectives and deliverables.
- Assist with and support the Organization Change Management plan and Change/Deployment Leader accountabilities.
- Must have passion and a sense of urgency.
- Proactively identify individual development needs and actively build knowledge and skills to increase effectiveness.
- Minimal travel may be required.
KNOWLEDGE, TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor#39;s Degree required with 2-5 years related business experience
- Automation software experience required (2-5 years)
- Preferred exposure to ERP applications, (e.g. SAP R3, BI and Business Objects) and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to analyze business requirements and integrate them into key business intelligence processes.
- Effective organizational and project management skills.
- Ability to manage tasks and details with a high level of accuracy.
- Self-starter with ability to work in matrixed and cross-functional teams.
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.