The CORE Group is a national foodservice sales agency that blends engaged leadership with a deep network of market specialists across the U.S. With over 50 offices across the country, our goal is to hire the best people who want to move fast and make a large impact. Happy people do happy things; we allow our employees to focus on what they love to do.
Our Mission Statement: W.I.N.
Willing & Engaged - Integrity - Never Give Up
All Together. Different.
The CORE Group is looking to hire a Business Analytics Manager in Chicago or Houston!
Insights and Analytics Team Overview:
As a member of the team, you are responsible for managing large, complex data sets to drive client collaboration, category and operator insights and effective sales targeting. Foodservice experience helpful but not necessary.
• establishing a deep understanding of our business and clients through customer research and analytics to improve business results and target high potential operators.
• building data-driven sales and marketing practices enabled by segmentation and prescriptive modeling to target and distribution, management companies and GPOs, commercial chains and non-commercial operator networks.
• developing scalable engagement models incorporating operator data to enhance our effectiveness, productivity, relevance and retention.
CORE COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
• Analytical Ability
• Great Communication Skills
• Ability to Meet Deadlines
• Ability to Manage Multiple Projects
• Cooperation and Flexibility
• Problem solving
• Technical knowledge, statistical modeling, Python, R experience
• Planning and Organizing
• Ability to work under pressure
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THIS POSITION:
• Develop models and analyze interaction and transaction data to identify patterns,
uncover opportunities, and create executable analytics to drive revenue
• Identify and use appropriate investigative and analytical technologies to interpret
and verify results
• Develop statistical and machine learning techniques to build models that improve
how we engage with clients
• Apply and learn a wide variety of tools and languages to achieve results (e.g., Python, R,)
• Requires 3 years experience in advanced analytics, model building and deployment
• Position is remote, Chicago or Houston preferred but not necessary
• Five (5) to ten (10) years in a business analytics role
• Strong analytical skills
• Familiarity with data analysis and reporting tools
• Positive and enthusiastic
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Power Point and Excel)
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Valid Driver’s License and no instances of DUI/DWI/Reckless driving/Suspended License
within the last (5) years to appear on background check and driver’s history search in order
to be considered for this position
The CORE Group offers a competitive benefits package inclusive of Medical, Dental, Vision and 401K eligibility