Want to learn how to make juice?Lassonde Pappas & Co. is a USLeader in beverage manufacturing dedicated to our team members, customers and consumers satisfaction. We remain committed to our small-town roots and rural values. Hardworking and caring are qualities that make our teams special. Since 1942, we’ve been producing delicious products for our customers across the country!
To provide the best for our customers, we focus on building the best team by creating and advancing an inclusive environment amongst our diverse workforce. If you’re passionate about customer satisfaction, reliable, and committed to being and doing better, join us!
We value each of our employee’s total wellbeing. To support employees in all stages of their wellness journey, we have a robust benefits program including: medical, dental, and vision coverage options, growth and development potential, along with 401-K, Life & Disability Insurance, PTO, Tuition Reimbursement, Health Fairs, Gym Membership Discounts, and so much more!
The Business Analyst is responsible to provide strategic business analysis services to IT business partners. The focus of this position is to work closely with Lassonde Pappas business units to gain in-depth understanding of business strategy, processes, services and roadmap. This role will be key to assist the IT department in understanding and documenting business challenges and requirements. The Business Analyst is responsible for reviewing assigned business processes from end-to-end to identify and address operational, financial and technological requirements. The key role of the Business Analyst is to over-see the business process analysis and execute the collection, elicitation, and recording of business requirements for more and better strategic project developments. This position will report into IT and act as the liaison between the IT groups and the business. This role reports to the Senior Director, Information Systems and is based out of our Carneys Point, New Jersey location.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Building and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders.
- Identifying and addressing operational, financial and technological risks within the business.
- Serve as a liaison between Business Operations and IT to assist or gather business requirements needed for system modifications, enhancement and implementations
- Elicit and clearly document business and systems requirements
- Understand and negotiate needs and expectations of multiple stakeholders
- Maintaining, testing and improving business and systems operations.
- Identifying and capitalizing on improvement opportunities.
- Support and align IT efforts to meet business needs
- Collaborate closely with developers to implement the requirements, provide necessary guidance to testers during QA process
- Identify improvement opportunities (proactive and reactive)
- Assess business process and system inefficiencies
- Identify ways to increase adoption and customer satisfaction
- Coordinate customer meetings to ensure that clear actions plans are unanimously taken.
- Create and maintain issue logs, meeting minutes, meeting schedules, project summaries and updates.
- Meet with project team regularly to review project deliverables and deadlines
- Develop and execute test plans
- Support system conversions, upgrades, enhancements
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Minimum Required Qualifications
- Must have experience working on large scale projects as well as handling day-to-day operational requests from the business
- Must be able to multi-task on several projects at one time.
- Must have strong relationship building skills & communication skills
- Ability to analyze and synthesize business requirements
- Must have proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, MS Project a plus
- 3-5 years’ experience in business analysis
- Bachelors Degree in Business or related field
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Detailed oriented and can multi-task
- Excellent time management skills
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- Experience in the food/beverage industry
- Experience in Manufacturing or production environment
- Proven organizational skills
- Ability to direct, coach and train others.
- Consultative, influential, strategic thinking and problem-solving skills.
Lassonde Pappas & Co., Inc provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.