We offer a SIGN-ON BONUS, quarterly bonuses and comprehensive benefits package: Medical - Dental - Vision - Paid Time Off - Disability - Life and AD&D - 401k With Match - Profit Sharing - Health & Flex Spending Accounts - Employee Assistance Program - Wellness Program - Fitness Reimbursement - Education Assistance - Employee Referral Bonus
SUMMARY: The Bulk Pack Operator will perform duties to fill drums and totes with finished product, exercise some judgment to complete standard quality tests as needed; and comply with instructions and prescribed routines, methods or procedures involved in the making of minor decisions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Follow all safety rules and procedures.
• Responsible for food product quality and safety.
• Maintain clean and safe working environment.
• Communicate with bulk operator of previous shift regarding current activities.
• Take product samples to the quality laboratory for product certification. Perform quality tests for grain, color, alcohol and turbidity.
• Review work orders from Manager and retrieve necessary totes or drums.
• Add water and other ingredients, as needed.
• Add 50 pound bag of ingredients to blend and filter products, as directed.
• Efficiently operate and maintain Acetators and Romicon filtering system.
• Operate the waste water system. Conduct PH reading and log information.
• Hook up hoses to Acetators or holding tanks, as needed.
• Load and unload tankers, as needed.
• Hand fill drums or totes, as needed.
• Complete all documents associated with the bulk department in a timely, accurate and legible manner.
• High School Diploma or GED equivalent, required.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Required to work assigned 12-hour work shift, overtime, work flexible schedule, weekends and holidays.
• Minimum 1 year of SAP knowledge, preferred.
• 1 to 3 years Forklift experience, preferred.
• 1 to 3 years food manufacturing experience, preferred.
• Basic computer knowledge (i.e. email, print).
• Moderate physical effort required to handle hoses; frequent lifting or moving of average weight material, with intermittent lifting up to 50lbs without
assistance and up to 100lbs with assistance.
• Ability to work respectfully and efficiently with others.