This is a 2nd Shift (3 PM-11 PM) Production Position.
Who is Maplehurst? We owned by Weston Foods and are a leading baker of frozen bakery products. In Brownsburg, we make donuts! Yum!
Since 1967, Maplehurst Bakeries is proud to have become one of our nation#39;s largest bakeries dedicated to the highest quality bakery product available.
This role will ensure our products are manufactured, inspected and packaged within Good Manufacturing Practices guidelines and government standards.
Who Do We Need?
We need Rock Stars that are capable of:
- Working Monday through Saturday and overtime..
- Have Flexibility to train on 1st shift (7am-3pm) for a few weeks before being assigned to another shift
- Mixing, Inspecting and Operating assigned machines and package product based on assignment after training.
- Working Independently.
- Being a Team Player.
- Lifting up to 50 pounds independently (on an occasional basis).
- Must be able to stand, walk, climb, reach, lift, pull, push, stoop, squat, bend and stretch as needed throughout the assigned eight hour shift.
- Must be able to read, write and understand instructions, warnings, labels and postings in English effectively.
- Must have intermediate computer skills.
What will I have to be Able to do?
- Operating the production and packaging equipment in a safe and timely manner.
- Inspecting the product to insure customer requirements are met.
- Participating in operator based machine and area cleaning in a safe and timely manner.
- Locating and retrieving raw materials.
- Packing and handling finished goods.
- Participating in operator based machine maintenance.
- Understanding and inputting data into product tracking program/system.
- Participating in training opportunities.
- Safely using and disposing of cleaning agents and chemicals.
What are the Next Steps?
- Complete an application.
- The HR Team will review your application and if you meet the criteria, you will continue to a Phone Screen.
- If you successfully complete the phone screen, you will be eligible for an in person interview.
- If you ace the interview, we Welcome You to our Family!
- Typically, Orientation starts in 1-2 weeks.
What do We Train in?
In addition to specific hands-on machine operation and/or area training, employees in this position will be required to successfully complete training including, but not limited to, the following programs:
- OSHA required safety training.
- IPM Training.
- GMP Awareness.
- Other topical training as determined by the company.