Brand Motion & Graphic Designer - Cincinnati/Chicago/Remote Location
This is a full-time exempt position
As a world leader in human and animal nutrition, ADM has undergone one of the most significant business portfolio changes in its 118 year history. The past 6 years have been marked by several large mergers, acquisitions and organic growth opportunities that have positioned the company strongly for the next century.
As a result we have various brand activation needs; from updating existing materials to the creation of new brand assets and initiatives.
The Brand Motion and Graphic Designer is responsible for the design and development of various brand activations under the direction of the Design Director and/or Design Manager. Ensures consistent application of motion and static graphics and visual strategies to unify our awareness building efforts to make ADM our customer#39;s first call and strengthen ADM#39;s brand reputation and accelerate growth.
The successful candidate will demonstrate innovative and modern design solutions and leverage a wide range of different media not limited to internal and external videos, corporate and marketing presentations, and print and digital channel activations.
- Support motion and static design for brand and marketing activations, systems, identity and brand elements.
- Increase user friendliness in digital and physical products.
- Strengthens corporate brand/image by ensuring consistent, accurate branding of all elements across multiple marketing and communications channels.
- Collaborate with Design Director, Design Manager, marketing, corporate communications, agencies and other stakeholders to ensure consistent brand designs.
- Championing design thinking with agile, flexible methods across the organization to drive creativity, innovation and results.
- Provide support to marketing, corporate, and sales teams through timely communication, targeted presentations to strategic customers, purposeful product demonstrations, and best practice customer engagement experiences.
- Demonstrate ability to interact, collaborate and influence stakeholders at all levels, across geographies and divisions.
- Build and possess working knowledge of ADM, our products and services.
Qualifications, Core Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor of Arts or equivalent degree within related disciplines such as Motion Graphics, Graphic Arts, Graphic Design, Advertising, Marketing, Publishing.
- 1-5 years of graphic or motion graphics design experience.
- Experience working across B2B, B2C, global, and internal corporate audiences a plus.
- Experience with video production, motion graphics, 3D design and animation skills with deep knowledge and experience with Adobe Creative Cloud suite (AE, PR, PS, AI, ID, etc) or other animation/motion graphics software. Knowledge of 3D software a plus. MS- Office programs like PowerPoint and Word.
- Expert knowledge of production oversight and post-production processes.
- Possess a strong portfolio and experience of design work which demonstrates solid ability to make complex ideas accessible and understandable with flexibility of voice, style and aesthetic aligned with communication goals and target audiences.
- Knowledge of design thinking methodology.
- Understanding and knowledge of design trends including enabling technologies and innovative ways to engage with and motivate stakeholders.
- Handle changing priorities, ease in working in a dynamic and fast paced environment and manage tight deadlines with ease and maturity.
- Professional demeanor with exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong curiosity and interest in food and ingredients including origin, provenance, flavor, sensory, preparation and processing, product development and commercialization a plus.
ADM is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability and veteran status.
This position offers a complete benefit package, including 401K/ESOP, pension, health, life and dental insurance.
ADM requires the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen and a background check.