WE#39;RE HERE TO BRING DELIGHT TO THE WORLD OF NUTRITION
OLLY is a fast-growing company working to bring simplicity and delight to the world of nutrition. Yes, stuff like vitamins, probiotics and plant-based protein. We see only upside in the opportunity to transform the category experience. Not only that, we believe you can#39;t have happy without healthy. And isn#39;t true happiness where it#39;s at? So we#39;ve made it our personal mission to help people make healthy choices by making it easier than ever for them to get better nutrition into their daily lives. We#39;re super passionate about the work that we do and we#39;re on the hunt for a fellow self-starter to join our ambitious bunch.
We hope you#39;ll indulge us as we toot our own horn a little. We currently have over 40 products sold nationwide at retailers including Target, CVS, Safeway, Walmart and many more. We got off to a fast start and have already been recognized as a successful, transformational brand in both the supplement and nutrition categories. As you can imagine we need more rock stars to help us continue the pace as we have high hopes for our future.
OK, one last tidbit or two - We recently joined our friends over at Unilever to help us grow OLLY into a global brand. We are also a B-Corp, so doing social good is built into our DNA and we#39;re headquartered in the heart of San Francisco with a culture that reflects the friendly, optimistic and health minded values of the brand. Our goal is to build a uniquely special company and brand that we will make us all proud!
BUT ENOUGH ABOUT US LETS TALK ABOUT YOU
THE ROLE: BRAND MANAGER
Reporting to the Brand Director for our Supplements business, we#39;re looking for a collaborative Brand Manager and leader to join the Brand team. In this role, the Brand Manager will drive strategic base business initiatives, analyses for Supplements, and assist with product, brand, consumer, and category research. He/she will be responsible for monitoring brand health across channels and helping determine how to maximize growth by analyzing competitive activity, consumer feedback and industry trends. Opportunities for new experiences and growth are limitless!
- Own and manage signature segments and associated projects for innovation and base business
- Leads strategic business analyses
- Partner with Insights to translate consumer learnings into actionable business initiatives
- Help create brand and category stories for strategic customers
- Partner with Shopper & Marketing to create cohesive new item support plans
- Assist in identifying and addressing unmet or under-served consumer, shopper, and/or customer needs and/or segments
- Collaborates with broader Brand team on long-term brand strategy and key growth accelerators
THE SKILLS TO PAY THE BILLS
HERE#39;S OUR WISH LIST (WHO ARE WE KIDDING, THESE ARE REQUIRED)
You are a successful marketer with 5+ years experience in brand in the CPG industry. You are passionate about building a brand in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. You#39;re not afraid to dive into the data, interpreting numbers and translating them into actionable insights. You are a strategic thinker, a collaborative leader and never afraid to roll up your sleeves to do whatever is necessary to execute the day to day plan.
You#39;re looking for a job where no two days are the same and you want to grow with a company. You like to solve problems and you want to work as an integral part of a team that makes great things happen.
CAPABILITIES + SKILLS REQUIRED
- Strong analytical skills and experience working with syndicated and shopper data such as IRI Strong analytical skills and experience working with syndicated and shopper data such as IRI Unify, Target POL, etc.
- Ability to translate data into insights for actionable growth
- A true "Team Player" who can work cross-functionally to achieve results
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in a dynamic, deadline driven environment
- Strong fundamental business skills as well as a passion for disruptive innovation
- Knowledge and experience in working with all customer channels (including e-commerce)
- Energy, passion and a strong desire to build a transformational brand in today#39;s marketplace
- An analytical thinker with a strong "Can Do!" attitude
- Strong computer skills in all key business technology platforms
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation development and storytelling skills in Powerpoint and analysis in Excel
- Experience in nutritional space a plus, but not required
- MBA a plus, but not required
LOCATION: San Francisco, CA
HOURS: full time (salary)
MANAGER: Brand Director, Supplements
PLEASE NOTE: Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship