We are a quickly growing company, which means there is strong potential for growth in this position. We are seeking individuals who are willing to grow with us. Stachowski Sausage Brand Ambassadors build brand awareness and loyalty, and drive sales through in-store product demonstrations and samplings.
- Building and maintaining relationships with their stores and customers alike.
- Developing and managing their own demonstration schedule (YES, you make your own schedule!)
- Proudly representing a high-quality product line at a great value that performs well.
- Demonstrating their reliable and consistent performance.
DUTIES & P/T HOURS:
- Perform in-store sampling of Stachowski Sausage at local grocery stores. (Week Days: 4:30 p.m. 7:30 p.m., Weekends 11:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.) approximately 20 hours/week, between 11:00 AM and 8:00 PM) – less hours available. $20/hour plus mileage.
- Store visits, check-ins, merchandising, and any actions or activities that promote awareness of the Stachowski Sausage brand.
- Weekly leadership support and coaching opportunities to share learning, experience, FAQ#39;s, tips, results, etc.
- Be a friendly, outgoing, people person with excellent communications skills.
- Own a smart phone.
- Use your own vehicle, provide proof of insurance and a valid driver#39;s license.
- Prior experience as a Brand Ambassador, In-Store Demo Rep. or Merchandiser is strongly considered but not required.
- You must be a motivated self-starter who can handle freedom and flexibility in a job role.
- Must be able to lift 40 pounds.
- Must have adequate and reliable transportation.
- Must have adequate storage to store the kit
- Own and able to handle a small folding table, electric skillet, knives and service pieces for demonstrations.
Send your resume and cover letter (make sure to include your postal/territory ZIP CODE)*
Provide answers to the following questions in the body of your response to this Ad*
1. What can you tell me about yourself?
2. What interests you about this job opportunity?
3. Why are you a good candidate?
4. What is your favorite food?
- Washington, DC Metro Area
- Sales, Customer Service and Demo Skills: 2 years
Stachowski Sausage is a family owned business since 2009. Our Old World-style sausages have been created by Chef Jamie Stachowski from recipes handed down through generations. We have many creations that reflect his passion for true charcuterie. Our products give the consumer options and flexibility to be creative with their own inspired dishes.
We offer a wide variety of handcrafted gourmet fresh and cured sausages (over 40 varieties), a wide assortment of gallantines, pâtes, terrines and meats of the highest quality. Stachowski Sausage serves the finest restaurants, grocery stores, country clubs, hotels, caterers, culinary schools and specialty food stores around the Washington, DC metropolitan area, New York, Pennsylvania, and Ohio.