Creativity, innovative thinking and the manufacturing of top-quality products have put Lyons Magnus in the forefront of the food industry. Lyons is involved in each phase of the food manufacturing process from the growing of the raw materials to the marketing of the finished products – and everything in between. Lyons produces more than 2,000 different items for the industrial ingredient and food service segments, designing products for some of the top restaurant chains in the country, as well as international accounts.
This huge undertaking could not be done without a diverse and talented staff. At Lyons, our people are the heart of our organization. Lyons is proud to cultivate a thriving work environment with employees who are not just satisfied and productive but engaged in creating the future – the company’s and their own.
Lyons Magnus is seeking a Blending/Processing Operator for its Walton, Kentucky Facility. These are day and night shift positions.
The candidate will be responsible for accurately blending all the raw ingredients in a safe, quality manner from a recipe card into a finished product.
- Blending of raw ingredients into a finished product that meets the established specification.
- Maintaining a Clean and Safe Work area.
- Compliance with all GMP and Safe Food Handling Policies.
- Documenting Ingredient additions, Cleaning records and Lot numbers.
- Mechanical Inclination is a must.
- Other duties at the discretion of management.
- Reporting any safety or maintenance issues to your immediate supervisor or by filling out work order request.
- Active participation in the LME safety program.
- Abides by all internal policies. This includes GMP, attendance, productivity etc.
- Completes any job related training in the time frame allotted.
- Maintains a high level of productivity in complying with the position requirements.
- Safe Operation of the Material Handling Equipment.
- Equipment runs at Budgeted efficiency.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to follow directions
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision.
- Ability to maintain accurate documentation.
- High Attention to Detail
- Flexible work schedule and the ability to work overtime and weekends.
- Ability to Safely operate material handling equipment, i.e. Fork Lifts, Pallet Jacks, etc. a plus
- Must be able to lift up to +50 pounds
- Previous blending/processing experience in a food manufacturing environment a plus
Our compensation program is designed to attract, motivate, and retain the very best people. Lyons Magnus offers a comprehensive benefits plan that include: Health, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Long Term Disability, Sec. 125, 401(k) plan, and more. If you meet these requirements and are eager to join a dynamic company poised for further growth, please respond with your cover letter, and salary requirements.
To learn more about Lyons Magnus, LLC its products and core values, visit www.lyonsmagnus.com. or follow us on Instagram or Twitter.
Lyons Magnus is an Equal Opportunity Employer and with opportunities for advancement. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories.