Who Kerry Is:
A career with Kerry Taste & Nutrition offers you an opportunity to shape how people across the globe view food and beverage while providing you opportunities to explore and grow as your interests do. With our commitment to a sustainable future, a career with Kerry is something you can feel good about!
With over 45 plant across North America, the Byesville, OHplant is a part of our Beverage division that makes juice mixes, syrups and liquid ingredients. We are hiring career minded people to help meet growing demands for quality food products and ingredients. You#39;ll have the opportunity to work in a fast paced and fun environment! We feel good about our products that make our food taste better. Our employees care - about their community, their team and the results we create every day. If you re looking for a manufacturing facility where you can build acareer and have fun while you do it, we might be the team for you.
Growing location - Hiring 2nd and 3rd Shift Production Operators NOW!
What This Role Is:
The Lead Blender is responsible for training and assisting with Blending Operators. This position is charged with ensuring the Blending Operators are trained in all aspects of the job including safety and quality, reporting to, andworking cooperatively with the Production Supervisor.
What You#39;ll Do:
Working in unison with the Production Supervisors:
- Assist in ensuring production needs are met and lines are running at optimum efficiency
- Coach, mentor, assess, and assist processor operators.
- Work with Processor Operator trainer and supervisor to develop training plans for team members.
- Act as communication link between team members and supervisor.
- Manage relationships with internal support groups and with external resources.
- Identify and eliminate safety hazards; monitor team member safety practices and adherence to policies.
- Delegate to the team responsibility and resources needed to meet production goals (empower team members).
- Communicate with employee s Evaluate team member performance and progress, and communicate that performance and progress to the supervisor.
- Advise team members on technical problem resolution.
- Lead basic day to day problem solving efforts.
- Perform relief duties and fill in for team members when needed.
- Lead process improvement efforts.
- All other duties as required.
What#39;s in it for You:
- Direct hire, full time roles within a growing, stable, company
- Competitive pay, and weekly paychecks paid on Thursdays
- Friendly, close-knit team and supervisors invested in your success
- 3 weeks paid time off per year
- Full benefits, including mental health, employee assistance program & more!
- Work around the sweet smell of fruit juices and ingredients!
What You#39;ll Need:
- Minimum high school diploma required.
- Minimum 3 years production experience required, food processing experience
- Commitment to safety, quality and adherence to related regulations and processes.
- Strong oral, communicationand interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrate initiative, a proactive approach to, andconflict resolution skills.
- Ability to train, mentor and empower production employees.