The Human Resources Generalist is responsible for providing support to the Human Resources department, and acts as a liaison with NWF employees on a variety of HR issues.
- Must be fully fluent in Spanish (read/speak/write)
- Administer annual performance appraisal process.
- Process payroll and prepare labor invoices for temporary employees.
- Assist in benefits enrollment / administration as required.
- Translate documents into Spanish.
- Assist with all required research and needs assessments, and provide recommendations.
- Conduct internal HR audits.
- Assist and coordinate employee activities.
- Develop job descriptions for new positions and recommend placement in compensation plan.
- Originate and track headcount and requisitions.
- Independently research various initiatives, including compensation planning, policy updates, and technology improvements. Collect data and resources, present findings and provide recommendations.
- Counsel employees regarding job related issues, company policies, procedures and disciplinary actions.
- Maintain applicant tracking and affirmative action plans and prepare necessary documentation for EEOC, Vet 1 and AAP submissions
- Conduct full cycle recruitment for exempt, non-exempt and temporary positions including phone screens, interviews, conducting pre-employment testing as well as overseeing pre-employment drug and background checks and reference checks.
- Conduct new employee orientations including payroll paperwork and benefits orientation.
- Manage exit interview process.
- Maintain company organization charts, HR Reports, Manning lists and complete required monthly corporate reporting.
- Perform other duties and special projects as assigned
- Bachelor#39;s Degree in HR, Business, or a related discipline is required.
- Minimum of five years#39; experience.
- Strong communication, analytical abilities, organization skills and general knowledge of Adobe applications, Microsoft Office and Lotus Notes..
Newly Weds Foods is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Newly Weds Foods will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States without assistance or support from Newly Weds Foods. Any offer of employment is conditional upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.