City Brewery is the largest full-service alcoholic beverage contract manufacturer in the United States providing co-packing and supply chain services to customers across their Hard Seltzer, Traditional FMB, Beer, Spirit-based RTD, and premium non-alcoholic beverage brands. City currently operates out of fourfacilities located in La Crosse, WI, Memphis, TN and Latrobe, PAand Irwindale, CA.
We are looking to fill a full-time roll of a Beverage Production Associatein our Brewing/Batching Department.
This position is an integral part of the beverage production process.
RESPONSIBILITIES, include but are not limited to:
- Individually and as a team, create industry leading beverages.
- Blend flavors and other ingredients to create beverages to customer specifications.
- Processing raw materials to brew or batch finished products.
- Performance basic testing and data recording of all beverages.
- Operate and support production tanks through the use of pumps,valves and hose connections.
- Computer literacyfor equipmentoperation.
- Ability to lift and carry 50 –100lbs.
- Work in confined entry spaces.
- Ability to work within all temperature swings.
- Attention to detail.
City Brewing Company provides a competitive salary and benefit package which includes: Health, Life,Dental and Long Term Disability Insurance; Section 125 & FSA401(k)with company match.
Paid Holidays and Vacations