Danone North America is the largest Benefit Corporation in the world. Our mission is to bring health through food to as many people as possible.
Danone North America is looking for aBenefits Specialist in Broomfield.
Have you heard of Danone North America?
We make delicious & responsibly-produced foods & beverages that nourish people#39;s lives. We formed in April 2017, when Danone acquired WhiteWave Foods and united two companies in North America with a shared commitment to purpose, growth, and good food. We are committed to redefining success in business as the largest Certified B Corp & public benefit corporation in the world. We are passionate change-agents united and motivated by making a positive impact every day. Our products are everywhere & include everyone. Some of our loved & trusted brands include: Dannon, Activia, Horizon Organic, Happy Family, International Delight, Silk, Vega, Oikos, Light & Fit, So Delicious Dairy Free, Stok, Two Good, Wallaby Organic, Left Field Farms, Good Plants Diary Free, Yo Crunch, Evian & Nutricia. People join & stay at Danone North America because they can find both professional & personal fulfillment in their daily experience. And our benefits aren#39;t too shabby either -- think flexible (unlimited) time off & up to 26 weeks of paid parental leave to name a couple!
Please join us in nourishing lives & inspiring a healthier world through food!
Learn more @ www.danonenorthamerica.com
This position reports to the Sr. Benefits Manager. Responsible for the management of the company#39;s U.S. leave of absence (LOA), Disability programs and support for other areas in Benefit Administration. Supervises the outsourced leave/disability vendor to ensure they are providing top-level, compliant services to our employees. Acts as main point of contact for internal leave/disability review and ADAAA interactive processes. Partners closely with HR Business Partners to provide coaching and direction on leave-related matters.
About the job:
- Acts as internal consultant and subject matter expert to HR for leave of absence and ADAAA. Provides ongoing training and coaching to HRBPs and other key stakeholders. Develop Standard Operating Procedures for leave programs.
- Manages all aspects of U.S. Leave of Absence programs and processes. Ensures compliance with all federal, state and local leave and disability regulations.
- Provides extensive case management and coordinates administrative aspects of the leave cases.
- Ensures that HIPAA and Employee Privacy guidelines are closely monitored and effectively executed.
- Provides project oversight when new leave programs are implemented or revised; to include, identifying, tracking, monitoring and communicating on project-related issues, scope, changes, variances, and contingencies that occur during projects
- Manages all administrative aspects of leave claims to include tracking hours used/taken and working closely with the HR Service Center and Payroll to ensure that pay for employees is accurate and correct.
- Interprets and administers leave programs and policies in accordance with the applicable federal and state employment laws (FMLA, ADA, USERRA, Pregnancy Discrimination Act, etc.).
- Maintains appropriate contact with employees on leave. Partners closely with all HR business partners (HRBPs) on all leave cases, and coordinates with HRBPs on all aspects of return to work for employees on leave.
- Assists in the creation and facilitation of leave administration training programs.
- Supervises outsourced leave/disability vendor; provides direct feedback and monitors performance against service level agreements.
- Provides reporting and recommendations to HRLT on key metrics, trends and best practices for leave programs and policies.
- Provides support for Retirement and Benefit administration and operations, including audit, record management, SARs, legal filings, amendments, SPDs, and open enrollment.
- Conduct periodic audits of benefit programs, procedures, policies, and workflows to ensure efficiencies and compliance; develop processes that improve department and end user efficiency and enhance overall benefit process productivity.
- Manages Life Events, Death Claims and COBRA administration.
- Provides guidance and mentoring to more junior benefits staff and back-up support to Benefits Manager, as appropriate.
- Bachelor#39;s degree in related field preferred, or combination of training, education and experience
- 5 or more years Benefits and Leave of Absence Management experience preferred
Danone North America is a Certified B Corporation business unit of Danone and operates in the U.S. from headquarter offices inWhite Plains, NYandBroomfield, CO.For more information, please visit DanoneNorthAmerica.com .
Danone North Americais an equal employment and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, genetic characteristic or any other unlawful criterion.
Nearest Major Market: Denver
Job Segment: HR, Compensation, QA, Quality Assurance, Payroll, Human Resources, Technology, Quality, Finance