Leprino Foods’ history dates to over 65 years ago, when the Leprino family first started making small batches of mozzarella for local markets and eateries in Denver. We’ve grown a bit since then. Today, we are the largest manufacturer of mozzarella and lactose in the world, and a leading producer of whey protein. Still owned by the Leprino family, we’ve set our sights to become the “World’s Best Dairy Food and Ingredient Company.” To help us achieve that ambitious vision, we’re looking for our secret ingredient: motivated individuals who are the absolute best at what they do. From three people in a small cheese shop in the early 1950s, we have grown to over 4,300 employees throughout our 16 global locations. Will you join us on our journey?
For our Denver corporate headquarters, we are seeking a Benefits Analyst on our amazing Human Resources team to help take the team to even larger levels! We take pride in our vision to be "world#39;s best", it#39;s why we work harder, invest more, and continually innovate. None of which can be done without our amazing Compensation & Benefits team.
We Ask Of You To:
- Manage the entire process and facilitation of New Hire and Transfer relocations. Partner with Talent Acquisition, our external relocation vendor, and the candidate/employee during the onboarding and transfer process to manage relocations and provide related analytics to the company.
- Manage the Education Assistance program. Collaborate with Plant HR to interpret applications. Enhances the program by researching and analyzing best practices and recommending improvements to management.
- Partner with employees to research and resolve employee issues and questions regarding medical, dental, and vision benefits, flex programs, COBRA, disability, and Life Insurance. Participate in vendor meetings and contributes to new implementations.
- Responsible for benefits orientation for new hires. Owns the content of the orientation presentation for benefits and updates and improves when plan changes occur.
- Participate in Open Enrollment activities to include systems testing, employee education, presentation development, vendor management, and presentation facilitation.
- Manage the entire Leave process for a selection of plants. This includes independent analysis of each unique leave situation, administering leave in the HRIS, developing and analyzing leave reports for leadership, researching and solutioning leave issues, and resolving claim-specific questions and discrepancies.
- Partner with Corporate Payroll to ensure employees on leave of absence are paid correctly and timely.
- Set up payment arrangements for benefits while employees are on leave of absence.
- Responsible for the timely and thorough compilation of data for leave reports and audits.
- Ensure leave of absence process is streamlined for efficiency from the time when an employee notifies the
- Research leave administration best practices and improves LFCs leave administration based on industry gold standard.
- Research and stays abreast of changes to regulations and laws regarding leaves of absence.
- Partner with third party vendor to implement necessary changes.
- Ensure leaves of absence are compliant with federal and state laws and Company policies.
- Run the company’s Service Awards program. Determine and act upon most effective way to distribute awards for each plant and corporate location.
- Coordination of Gina and Mike Sr. Awards program and process.
We Offer You in Return:
- The opportunity to join a company that will invest in you for the long-term. Leprino couldn’t be where it is today without our incredible workforce. That’s why we share in our success together by rewarding you for your hard work. Hiring people who are in it for the long run with Leprino is our ultimate goal. Through competitive salaries, paid parental leave (outside of CA and NY), healthcare benefits, tuition assistance, vacation, holiday, and sick time, matching 401(k), annual merit, incentives, and our annual Profit-Sharing plan – Leprino hires to retire.
- A chance to reside in sunny Denver, Colorado: 300 days of sunshine, the gateway to the Rocky Mountains and all its outdoor wonders!
You Have (Mandatory Qualifications):
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Finance, Business Management, or a related discipline.
- 3 years of Benefits experience with health and welfare benefits programs.
We Hope You Have (Preferred Qualifications):
- 4 years of Benefits experience with an organization of over 1000 full-time employees.
- Leave of Absence (LOA) administration
A career with Leprino Foods means you’ll be part of a worldwide group of individuals dedicated to producing high-quality products that help feed and nourish families around the world. Your contributions will be noticed and rewarded as you work to further our company, our customers, and one another. Apply today to learn more about our Human Resources career path.
Leprino Foods Company utilizes the services of Psychemedics to perform our Hair Follicle Drug Testing. Additional information about this process can be obtained at www.psychemedics.com
Leprino Foods requires all individuals to wear the appropriate Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) as required by the role and location.