Schedule: Night shift ONLY. 6pm-6:30am based on a 2-2-3 schedule.
Purpose: Take direction from the production supervisors and work closely with all other members of the processing team to prepare and deliver product with the highest safety and quality for processing and packaging
- Coordinate with QA personnel to be certain the correct ingredients and formulations prior to batching
- Coordinate with Plant Shift Supervisor and lift operator the delivery of ingredients for batching
- Set up and batch all products according to formula
- Work with QA personnel to insure correct product specifications
- Perform batching rinses and CIP
- Coordinate with Receiver for raw product delivery
- Coordinate with Process Operator for release of batched product to processor.
- Flexibility to vary work schedule dependent upon production and staffing needs
- All other duties as assigned.