*with BONUS up to $1050* - Full Time Permanent Hire
Let#39;s Make Cake! & Eat it Too!
Weston Foods is a premier North American Bakery Company. Our Lebanon, Indiana location has been opened since February 2015. We manufacture cakes, cupcakes, and brownies over 3 production lines. On average, our facility produces millions of pounds of bakery goods for well-known retailers like Sam#39;s Club, Publix, and more!
The health and safety of our employees is a top priority of ours, especially in times like these where keeping our employees safe means keeping bakery sections of grocery stores stocked and keeping communities across the country fed. We’ve prioritized personal protective equipment (masks, face shields, gloves, etc.) for our employees, implemented daily staff temperature checks, increased sanitation across high touch areas, and are focused on driving the right behaviors to make sure our people are safe, comfortable, and protected at work.
We are looking for Skilled Machine Operators for our Lebanon, IN Bakery to make cake in our afternoon shift. Yum!
We are located 20 minutes away from downtown Indianapolis, Indiana!
Pay starts at 15.55 with guaranteed rate increase to $18.12 in a year! How Fantastic is That? Over $18 with just a year of working with us.
Benefits of working at Weston Foods;
- Full benefits package including health, dental, vision, life insurance, and 401(k)
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Sign on bonus of $300 plus additional bonuses (see below)
- State-of-the-art, clean and safe working environment
- Flexibility to your life balance and schedule!
We are not just a job, we are an extended family. We are looking for applicants who want a career, not just a job.
DUTIES-i.e. Do You Have what it Takes?
Our Bakery Production Rock Stars Must Be Able to:
- Operate the production and/or packaging equipment in a safe and timely manner
- Inspect the product to insure customer requirements are met
- Participate in Operator-based machine and area cleaning in a safe and timely manner
- Locate and retrieve raw materials
- Pack and handle finished goods
- Understand and input data into Product tracking program/system.
- Participate in training opportunities
- Safely use and dispose of cleaning agents and chemicals
Skills and Requirements:
- Essential job function requires the operator be able to stand, climb (stairs and ladders), reach, pull, push, stoop, bend, and lift, as needed on a daily basis.
- Ability to work assigned hours, including required overtime.
- Able to follow directions from the Team Leader and/or Shift Manager.
- Able to frequently lift, push/pull up to 50 pounds
- Able to work closely with others in a fast paced environment with minimal supervision.
- Able to communicate with and advise team members and managers of difficulties or problems encountered.
- Able to read, write and understand instructions, warnings, labels and postings in English effectively
2nd shift - 3pm to 11pm (could be required to work occasional Saturdays)
3rd shift - 11pm to 7am (could be required to work occasional Saturdays)
$300 - 3 Month Retention (stay on with us for more than 3 months)
$300 (up to) - Perfect Attendance
$450 - Bakery Performance
Our hiring process includes an application screening, a phone screen, and an in person interview. Ideal Candidates complete a drug screen & physical and a background check before starting Orientation. Orientation starts every week.We have a great work family and would love you to consider joining us!
Apply Today! Our HR team will be reaching out to qualified candidates.