Aspire Bakeries is a North American baking company with a leadership position in specialty frozen baked goods. Formed from leading bakery companies, its innovative food portfolio includes breads, artisan breads, buns, cookies, donuts, muffins and pastries from beloved brands likeLa Brea Bakery,Otis Spunkmeyer, andOakrun Farm Bakery. With 15bakeries in North America, we are committed to driving innovation, predicting upcoming consumer trends and flavors, and exceeding our customers expectations. Aspire Bakeries champions the values of Integrity, Ownership, Customer Focus, Creativity and Care to help us deliver on People Safety, Food Safety, Quality and Collaboration.
The Operator 3, Bakery-Production is responsible for ensuring the food is prepared in accordance with the specifications established by ASPIRE BAKERIES. Also require to work with the Bakery Team to accomplish production goals and maintain efficiencies.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Ensure food meets quality specifications
- Operate and adjust machinery & equipment to ensure accuracy and proper food specifications
- Maintain appropriate documents/reports
- Ensure work areas, machinery and equipment are clean, organized and adheres to applicable safety rules at all times
- Assemble, set-up, start and stop equipment for start-ups, changeovers and line specific needs
- Continuous compliance with Good Manufacturing Processes (GMP s)
- Adhere to production work schedule, running order and recipes
- Perform other duties as assigned or required
- Communicates with supervision and co-workers all information relevant to themanufacturing process.
- Knows all equipment on line, can effectively and efficiently work machinery while employees are on break
- Fills in gaps where necessary for absent employees
Skills, Experience & Qualifications
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- 3 Years manufacturing experience
- Equipment and product knowledge
- Equipment and product troubleshooting ability
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Good communication and observational skills
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and must also adapt to frequent changes that occur on the production line
- Position requires ability to act as a member of a highly functioning team
- Food Manufacturing experience
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Lift/Carry up to 50 lbs. with or without assistance
- Navigate up and down stairs
- Flexing/Extending/Turning the neck
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to work in a hot, cold, wet, frozen, dusty, and loud environment
- Frequently works near moving mechanical parts
- Ability to work weekends, holidays and overtime as required
Aspire Bakeries is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.