Aspire Bakeries is a North American baking company with a leadership position in specialty frozen baked goods. Formed from leading bakery companies, its innovative food portfolio includes breads, artisan breads, buns, cookies, donuts, muffins and pastries from beloved brands likeLa Brea Bakery,Otis Spunkmeyer, andOakrun Farm Bakery. With 15bakeries in North America, we are committed to driving innovation, predicting upcoming consumer trends and flavors, and exceeding our customers expectations. Aspire Bakeries champions the values of Integrity, Ownership, Customer Focus, Creativity and Care to help us deliver on People Safety, Food Safety, Quality and Collaboration.
Responsible for the continual preparation and mixing of Par Bake cookie dough to meet recipe standards.
- Accurate ingredient Lot Code/Lot Code Change recording.
- Must accurately measure ingredients to meet recipe standards.
- Responsible for timely preparation or staging of ingredients for recipes.
- Must inspect quality of ingredients being used for product production prior to mixing.
- Maintain work area cleanliness.
- Responsible for following safety and quality procedures at all times.
- Follows rules and regulations to ensure food safety, quality, and legality.
- Establishes and maintains effective working relationships.
- English literacy, elementary level
- No experience required
- GMP/HACCP Certification (in-house)
Aspire Bakeries is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.