Auditor- Food Safety (Remote)
Mrieux NutriSciences is a solutionproviderdedicated to preventing health risks related to food and to the use of everyday products. Offering a wide range of testing and consulting services, our teams are committed to providing our clients with accurate results, delivered on time, with uncompromising ethics, honesty and personal integrity.
Our motto: "More than a successful business, we are building a healthier world" .
Do you want to be a part of it?
YOUR DAY TO DAY LIFE
Merieux NutriSciences is looking for an independent, detail-oriented individual to conduct food safety related audits at food manufacturing and distribution facilities within the food supply chain. The audits will be accredited certified audits requiring the candidates for this position to be certified. (SQF, ISO 22000, HACCP, BRC)
- Conduct audits such as those related to GMP/Food safety systems and/or GFSI benchmarked schemes like BRC, FSSC 22000 and SQF
- Maintain confidentiality about all aspects of work and adhere to all procedures established by Merieux NutriSciences Certification and its auditing clients
- Assure consistency and accuracy in all audits and audit reports
- Follow and adhere with all required protocols and procedures
- Maintain applicable professional development required for audit proficiency
- Must love travel! Auditors will be responsible for conducting supplier audits in a variety of food processing and related environments. Travel frequency will be a minimum of 80% travel, including overnight stays.
- Flexibility! Auditors are field-based, working from home. Schedules are coordinated with the auditing office.
- Who doesn#39;t love a nerd? Ideal candidates will possess a degree in Food Science, Microbiology, Food Engineering or related field, a minimum of 5 years experience in a quality assurance role and broad knowledge/experience of various food-processing operations.
- Show us your stuff! Direct experience performing external audits and a strong knowledge in GMP#39;s, food safety practices and management systems, HAACP, QMS and relevant government regulations are required.
- Prove you#39;ve got it! Certifications as auditors for current GFSI bench-marked schemes (BRC, SQF or ISO 22000/9001) are desired.
- This is the easy part! Strong computer and interpersonal skills are critical to be successful as an Auditor.
You will join a company with an inspiring mission. With us, you could learn and develop yourself in a collaborative, empowering, dynamic and challenging environment. Entrepreneurship and improving public health are part of our DNA.
Join us and contribute to a meaningful Project!
To apply please click on #39;Apply now#39; button