Dairy Farmers of America is looking for an experienced IT support/audio-visual technician to join our exciting team. This specific department is responsible for VIP Executive Support as well as AV, video conferencing and collaboration technology for the entire organization. The individual in this role will be responsible for providing best-in-class white glove IT support services for our C-suite located at the Kansas City Headquarters, as well as becoming a contributing member on the various audio-visual and video conferencing projects that we handle daily.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide White Glove Support for High Profile Executive Staff and Executive Admins.
- Support and maintain AV technology in local conference room and collaboration spaces; routine maintenance, upkeep, repairs.
- Create any and all Audio/Visual-related documentation
- Design, develop and update training and knowledge base materials/documentation
- Receive and respond to incoming tickets, calls, and/or e-mails regarding AV software/hardware problems
- Troubleshoots and provides solutions for technical failure issues during conferencing and videoconferencing to allow for minimal downtime and continuity of the conference.
- Contribute to global conference room and audio/video projects and workstreams as needed.
- Ensure that all executive and EA technology needs are met daily. This includes their personal computing devices, tablets, mobiles phones or other. Must be able to effectively and professionally handle stressful situations
- Assume ownership of all executive meeting spaces and ensure they are ready to use daily.
- Support BU executive meetings and any technology associated with them.
- Support critical meetings such as board of director meetings, earnings conference calls, town halls, client and investor meetings. These events may occur on or off prem.
- Provide technical support to non-VIP end users when not doing VIP work.
- Ability to work both independently and as a contributing member of a team on various projects as necessary.
- Provide meeting support as assigned. Including mobile devices, computers, and access to resources
- The requirements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employee, but is not a complete list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required. Other duties may be assigned as required.