IL Works from Home
Research and Development
Job Posting Title:
Associate Product Data Scientist
Under some supervision, assist in projects and technology initiatives. Responsible for the creation, maintenance and review of integrated corporate data related to food ingredients and products. Data types may include raw material, formula, packaging, finished-good specification, equipment info, quality and process parameters for R&D, manufacturing plant, co-packers and suppliers using established guidelines and procedures.
- Collect and analyze product data for select categories
- Develop specifications in conjunction with integration, commercialization and product inquiry.
- Provide technical support to the business.
- Compile/load product information into databases/systems-of-record
- Understand how to develop range formulas and respond to questions requesting confidential and proprietary information in order to protect Treehouse Foods assets.
- Maintain internal systems (SAP, Product Vision) with quality finished good data (e.g. allergen, kosher, sensitivity, Inspection types, positive release, lot code information, Inspection plans, etc.). Understand the impact and next steps on any product data changes, utilizing technical product knowledge.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 1+ years working with technical information in computer databases
- Collaboration/ Teamwork: Flexible in managing multiple requests. Able to set expectations for recipients under limited supervision.
- Customer Focus: Strong attention to detail and the ability to provide accurate and complete information to internal & external customers in a timely manner. Takes initiative and contacts resources to gather information necessary to complete task.
- Drive for Results: Must be highly organized. Ability to be a change-agent and strive for continuous improvement.
- Problem Solving: Ability to prioritize under heavy workload and ask for assistance when needed.
- MS Office, word, excel, etc.
- Microsoft Access, SAP, Product Vision preferred
- Customer database experience preferred
- Bachelor#39;s degree
TreeHouse Foods is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including those with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to disability-accommodations treehousefoods.com . In your email please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.