Rich s, also known as Rich Products Corporation, is a family-owned food company dedicated to inspiring possibilities. From cakes and icings to pizza, appetizers and specialty toppings, our products are used in homes, restaurants and bakeries around the world. Beyond great food, our customers also gain insights to help them stay competitive, no matter their size. Our portfolio includes creative solutions geared at helping food industry professionals compete in foodservice, retail, in-store bakery, deli, and prepared foods, among others. Working in 100 locations globally, with annual sales exceeding $3.8 billion, Rich s is a global leader with a focus on everything that family makes possible. Rich s Infinite Possibilities. One Family.
Manages assigned key business categories to ensure that Rich’s requirements for delivery, quality, cost and safety are met and that Rich’s Values are maintained throughout the supply base
- Owns the relationship with assigned Global and /or Regional suppliers
- Drive suppliers to continuously improve the value they deliver to Rich Products Corporation.
- Assess, manage, mitigate and avoid risk throughout the supply chain for assigned categories.
- Strategic Sourcing & Savings
- Under the guidance and approval of direct manager, develop and maintain a long-term sourcing roadmap that identifies key sourcing opportunities. Execute sourcing events by developing and launching RFI/RFPs, developing a negotiation strategy, negotiating with potential suppliers and executing contracts.
- Optimize total cost of ownership by identifying cost savings and joint process improvements that help drive efficiencies throughout the entire supply chain.
- Support the identification and implementation of cost savings initiatives by working with internal business partners to understand the key business requirements, identifying capital requirements, developing business cases and being the Procurement lead for the implementation of the project.
- For larger sourcing initiatives, utilize the 7-step sourcing process to with the support of their direct manager or experience sourcing lead participate in a cross functional team to identify service and quality requirements, identify prospective vendors through the RFI process and develop business recommendations to optimize supply network and drive savings.
- Supplier Relationship Management
- Using inputs and coaching from direct manager or experienced sourcing lead, negotiates and maintains supplier agreements
- Employ key supplier metrics that help drive consistent service levels from suppliers as well as timely action plans to address and resolve supply issues. Provide daily management of suppliers including Supply Chain support for: forecasting, pricing, invoicing and inventory levels.
- Execute a strategy for assigned categories that aligns with short and long-term business goals and leverages Supplier Relationship Management best practices.
- Financial Risk Management
- Responsible for key financial analysis that supports the completion of critical reports including the monthly financial projection. Provide key inputs for market reports to key stakeholders including executive leaders, business leads and customers.
- Leverage financial risk management tools to execute a short and long-term risk management strategy for key commodities that drive category prices.
- Demonstrate a strong intellectual curiosity towards new financial risk management tools that provide predictable pricing and maintain strong correlations to underlying markets.
- Analyze complex financial problems to evaluate supplier proposals, present findings to manager to interpret market conditions and drive efficiency and productivity within the department.
- Provide key inputs and insight to assist manager to solve complex financial problem and utilize existing technology to develop a viable business solution.
- Business Support
- Support global partners by providing market insight for shared markets, leveraging global suppliers to drive efficiencies and innovation, and collaborating on best practices.
- Collaborate with and influence marketing and R&D to help drive innovation and commercialize new products
- Review and interpret key supplier metrics to assist Quality Team in maintaining consistent material quality from supplier in assigned category. Leverage supplier relationships to help address and resolve quality issues.
- Support and provide leadership for the resolution of quality, service and financial issues for assigned categories.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field and minimum 1 year job related experience
- Experience with data modeling and complex data management
- PC skills (Excel, Word, database, statistical software) and the ability to create spreadsheets, computer analysis, report writing
- Travels regularly (up to 15% of time)
- Uses English as the business language within Rich’s
Rich Products Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates ( Rich s ), are committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law. The information collected by this application is solely to determine suitability for employment, verify identity, and maintain employment statistics on applicants.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Rich s. Please contact Rich s Human Resources department at asc rich.comif you need assistance completing this application or to otherwise participate in the application process.