Associate Marketing Manager
$70-90K plus 10-20% bonus
Our client is seeking an Associate Marketing Manager who is responsible for the profit/financial performance of a specified market. This Marketing Manager should have a fundamental understanding of business economics (pricing, cost, production and leverage points) and product portfolio (specifications, differentiation, production processes, manufacturing plants/assets) to grow the specified market.
- Responsible for contributing to the development and execution of a strategy for a specified market.
- Build meaningful relationships and create alignment with internal and external stakeholders and customers to drive business results.
- Develop and present compelling value proposition/selling support materials for Sales and customers.
- Lead pricing strategy and pricing decisions.
- Manage flow of projects through commercialization while creating alignment across stakeholders in Sales, R&D, and Operations to improve speed to market.
- Serve as a key commercial resource of assigned plant profit team to maximize capacity and increase profit.
- Bachelors degree with emphasis on marketing, economics, business administration, finance or engineering preferred. Will consider equivalent experience.
- Packaging or similar industry experience highly preferred.
- Minimum 3 years of commercial experience.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft; Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Ability to travel 15-30%.
- Must have an analytical/strategic background. (NOT digital marketing background)
- Flexibility – financial/pricing background a plus.