Associate Manager, Portfolio and Brand Insights
Analytical role that focuses on preparing performance and/or insight driven reports for the organization. Works cross-functionally across the organization to communicate relevant information that can lead to opportunities or improvements, including, but not limited to: category, brand and competitor trends, SKU portfolio performance, Consumer and Shopper Insights and internal strategies/initiatives. Support Revenue Growth Management and Sales, when needed, on customer-level insights. Manage various ad-hoc research projects, both internally and outsourced, regarding market, consumer behavior/trend, and historical research information.
Manage the process for the development, implementation and measurement of the product lines, including the development of extensions, refreshes and new products, to meet or exceed consumer, revenue and margin expectations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Marketing (BS Preferred), or Business analytical-related field.
- Minimum 2-3 years in Marketing – preferably in CPG
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Prepare monthly consumption and panel data analysis for Sr. Management team and provide insights on Mrs. T’s brand, market share, consumer buying patterns and portfolio performance, overall and at the market level; total frozen, frozen pasta and potato categories’ business performance and competition trends.
- Effectively interact with and present clear and compelling analyses and recommendations on go-to market strategies that drive decision making for the Marketing Team.
- Continual collaboration and info sharing with Revenue Growth Management, Marketing, and R&D to bring key insights and actionable items to Sr. Management.
- Respond and conduct Ad Hoc requests for analysis on identified and/or potential issues and generate recommendations for management relating to market, product, brand research analysis and projects.
- Responsible for insights that lead to implementation and management of product line to meet or exceed revenue and margin expectations guided by Integrated Product Portfolio strategies.
- Lead cross-functional consumer-driven product initiative projects, including new item introductions and product enhancements, by working closely with R&D, Marketing, Operations, Revenue Growth Management and Sales.
- Provide marketing direction to Revenue Growth Management and Sales in developing selling propositions and trade stories for all products in the portfolio.
- Manage and continually update SKU must carry list by region. Work closely with business development on swap and discontinuation recommendations at retailers.
- Partner with Revenue Growth Management and Sales teams in utilization of retailer data tools.
- Lead syndicated data research relationships (IRI) and accompanying projects related to brand and product performance.
- Lead market, consumer and brand research projects including proposals, designs, timelines and interpretation.
- All other duties as assigned
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
Ateeco, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Ateeco, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Ateeco, Inc. expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. EOE/M/F/D/V