Mondelez International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 150 countries around the world. We're leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum. Our 80,000 colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That's who we are.
Join us on our mission to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way. It's time for you to Make It with Mondelez International.
In Marketing, you'll be the ones who first capture our consumers' imaginations, giving them a tantalizing taste of our brands. You'll work to help our brands stay relevant to consumers by developing and activating brand plans that capture their imagination, passion and loyalty.
Develop and implement Seasonals strategy and business plan for Mondelez portfolio across Confections and Biscuits brands. Lead the Marketing Seasonals team to deliver in year financial and market share objectives and develop long term pipe line to fuel the portfolio. Step up leadership and provide guidance to the full cross functional team working on Seasonals. Ensure seamless sales linkage and efficient commercial execution / launch plans delivery to drive business performance.
- Responsible for the Seasonal business across categories, P&L, Strategy across categories, Annual plan execution AC & SGP, Growth Plan (SP)
- Responsible for the following Seasons: Valentine's, Easter, Summer, Halloween and Holiday x-cross categories. Responsible for equity, innovation, commercialization, Repeats & Waste management.
- Be a leader and partner with Sales and cross-functionally to develop the Seasonal strategy, Innovation pipeline and SGP.
- Bachelor's Degree is required
- Minimum of 7 years' work experience
- Ability to thrive in and handle ambiguity & fast paced environment
- Ability to build and deliver against strict timelines
- Ability to work with a cross functional team
- Analytic and creative thinking skills
- Strong strategic thinking and problem solving capabilities Strong business acumen
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly organized
Mondelez Global LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact 847-943-5460 for assistance.
Applicants must complete all required steps in the application process, including providing a Resume/CV, in order to be considered for this position.