Background & Purpose of the Job
Are you looking for an opportunity to drive significant impact in one of the most strategic areas of Unilever? Health & Beauty is a unique channel, and one of the few Brick & Mortar channels to grow over the next 5 years. The primary purpose of the Associate Category Business Manager (ACBM) position is to drive profitable growth with CVS ahead of category growth and to develop sustained business relationships. The ACBM is responsible for achieving volume goals while maintaining spending goals and building a joint business plan with CVS for the face and hand and body lotion businesses.
Who You Are & What You’ll Do
Provide high quality analytics and actionable recommendations that lead to accelerated category growth through customer presentations. Assist in developing and fostering, through timely and professional communication, business relationships with key contacts that establish Unilever as lead source for all category development needs. Responsible for providing Category Management reporting, trend analysis, customized customer reports, and special project work directly to CVS.
You’re a born leader: You will lead ideation, development, and execution of key strategic growth initiatives with Club and with Unilever to unlock significant growth
You love to win, and have fun doing it: You have a passion for winning in the marketplace and a passion for growing, and you’re eager to put in the time and energy to win
You generate powerful insights: You can leverage data to identify insights and drive new approaches for growth
You’re a storyteller: You understand the complexity of our mutual business model, and are able to build, refine, and tell the story in a succinct manor to unlock significant growth
You’re a paradox navigator: You can quickly identify the puzzle that comes with each new conversation, asses the pros and cons of multiple approaches, and deliver mutually beneficial solutions
You execute flawlessly, track & optimize: You pay attention to details and can evaluate promotions and adjust when necessary and you possess exceptional organization, time management, and communication skills (both written & verbal)
- Manage the business relationship with CVS team and stakeholders.
- Act as the primary liaison on all category business issues both internal and external.
- Work closely with Unilever teams; Marketing, Shopper Marketing, Category Management, Supply Chain, etc.
- Coordinate Annual Planning efforts, including executing Joint Business Plans.
- Drive trade investment effectiveness and efficiency.
- Develop corporate marketing and merchandising programs.Champion and drive strategic selling initiatives for Unilever with the CVS account.
What You’ll Need to Succeed
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 3+ years’ experience in CPG or Sales related Industry
- Must be a strategic thinker that can work effectively, and in a highly collaborative environment
- Present robust relationship building and management skills.
- Strong analytical skills and experience with Microsoft Office (excel, power point, etc.)
- Analytical expertise in POS Reporting systems (Nielsen, IRI, Customer-Specific)
What We Can Offer You
Meet the Women of Customer Development | Culture for Growth | Top Notch Employee Health & Well Being Benefits | Every Voice Matters | Global Reach | Life at Unilever | Careers with Purpose | World Class Career Development Programs | Check Out Our Space | Focus On Sustainability
- Opportunity to work with iconic, global brands
- Competitive compensation package including base salary & bonus structure
- Medical & Dental Plans
- Life Insurance, including eligible spouses, domestic partners & children
- Health Care Flexible Spending
- Dependent Care
- 401k Savings Plans
- Agile/ Flexible Work Arrangements
- Paid Vacation and Holidays