Nestlé Purina is expanding! Introducing Nestlé Purina’s newest factory in the U.S. – in Hartwell, Georgia – just shy of 110 miles northeast of Atlanta. We opened a state of the art distribution center in 2018 and production facility in 2019 – our first new factory in over 20 years! We’re thrilled to be joining the Hartwell, GA community and to welcome 300+ new members to the Nestlé Purina family. With more than 100 acres, this 500,000 square foot facility will serve as our most versatile facility with the ability to switch product lines faster and more efficiently, than we have ever done before; all while distributing the Nestlé Purina brands our customers trust and pets love!
As an Associate Controls Integrator, you will participate in scoping, development, implementation, and support of Control Systems designs, programming and integration solutions for capital projects. You will also learn to provide Technical assistance and support to all Factories and provide quality control of delivered design drawing packages and programming software solutions.
You will be given the impact you desire in your career. We’ll empower you to continuously think “what’s next?” and we’ll challenge you to do so with integrity, expertise, high performance and passion. Are you up to the dare?
- Provide Controls/Electrical technical support for specification and commissioning of capital projects to support design, programming, implementation, checkout, startup, and operations support.
- Participate in development of Automation Strategy and Vision.
- Participate in automation projects of varying sizes and importance with appropriate supervision from conception through completion.
- Develop personal experiences to approach problems through a series of complete and conceptually related studies to learn how to deal with difficult problems which require unique or novel approaches.
- Interact with plant personnel and various corporate teams to obtain input required to provide customer accepted product.
- Participate in training and support of maintenance on Practical Troubleshooting Skills.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Associates Degree in a Technical field, or 2+ years’ electrical maintenance or similar experience in a manufacturing, industrial, military, or related environment
- Basic knowledge of at least 3 of the following:
- Knowledge of Industrial Safety protocols and a willingness to follow them.
- PLC controls systems
- Industrial networking
- Instrumentation Systems Maintenance
- PLC Motion Controls
- Robots with PLC interfaces
- Coordinated Conveyor Control concepts
- 2+ years’ experience with Controls Systems in a manufacturing environment
The Nestlé Companies are an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer seeking diversity in qualified applicants for employment. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.