Conagra Brands has the most energized, highest-impact culture in food. Our people persistently challenge and disrupt marketplace/business conventions and we are respected for our great brands, great food, great margins and consistent results. Conagra Brands, be part of building something BIG.
The Associate Brand Manager is the project integrator responsible for supporting/leading key initiatives necessary to deliver annual financial/marketplace targets for the Annual Operating Plan (AOP). Tracks total category budgets based on AOP. Play a meaningful role in the delivery of your brand#39;s P&L goals and supports execution of strategies to achieve financial/marketplace outcomes.
- Participate in the Annual Operating Plan for brand. Support strategic planning.
- Support revenue growth management activities
- Integrated Margin Management/Pricing
- Trade Efficiency Support
- Support volume forecasting accuracy with volume COE
- Participate in the creation and execution of brand "managing complexity" efforts /cost management.
- Play a meaningful role in aligning business processes, drive priorities, and initiatives across assigned brand team/function to create seamless integration (deliver share, penetration and/or buy rate objectives)
- Ensure Brand initiatives are consistent with agreed upon goals, priorities, strategies, and brand equities
- Anticipate future business needs and proactively gain alignment with cross functional partners
- Culture promoter of CAG both internally and externally.
- Bachelor#39;s Degree and minimum 3 years of work / intern experience in brand marketing or related field. Background in Consumer Goods (CPG) strongly preferred.
- MBA Degree strongly preferred.
- Experience identifying, building and delivering growth initiatives in the fast-moving consumer packaged goods industry.
- Proven ability to deliver initiatives that have been realized and contributed significant gains in the capture of market share, revenue and volume growth, and operational efficiencies.
- Demonstrated success anticipating future business opportunities or problems and developing strategies that address them proactively.
- Has successfully worked in matrix environments or Center of Excellence business models and can demonstrate aptitude for building productive, cross-functional teams that drive to specific medium- and long-range goals.
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.