This job posting is an "Evergreen Requisition" designed to gather talent for current or future open positions. It Is a way for Conagra to expedite the hiring process when there is a need to fill that type of role. By applying to an Evergreen Requisition, you are expressing your interest in a particular job function within Conagra. Your application will be reviewed by a Talent Acquisition Specialist who may reach out to learn more about your career interests, and how that may best fit with Conagra. In addition to submitting your resume to an Evergreen Requisition, we encourage you to create a job search agent to be alerted when positions in your areas of interest become available.
Conagra#39;s Brand Management internship program will allow interns to hone analytical and strategic thinking skills while working on immersive and challenging projects for some of the nation#39;s most iconic brands. It will provide exposure to senior management, allow interns to experience day-to-day work as an Associate Brand Manager, and afford interns the opportunity to learn more about our businesses through networking events. Interns provide in-depth analysis of business trends and provide, action-oriented business recommendations. Brand Management internships will be offered in our Downtown Chicago, IL office. Individuals who successfully complete an internship will be considered for a full-time position as an Associate Brand Manager.
Project assignment might include:
- Working on a highly recognized consumer brands such as Birds Eye, Chef Boyardee, Vlasic, Slim Jim / Duke#39;s, Healthy Choice, Bertolli, and Duncan Hines.
- Analyzing competitor actions and strategies and recommending brand responses
- Evaluating new product opportunities and platforms based on consumer insights
- Re-staging and positioning product platforms
- Establishing the strategy and execution
- Preparing and evaluating bids for new retailer business
- Developing Sales Stories for new retailer opportunities
As an intern:
- You will be owners of a specific projects with real-world application that will provide you with opportunity to showcase your marketing skills and knowledge on one or several of our consumer recognized brands, providing exposure to the world of brand management.
- Have exposure to Brand leadership within the organization that will provide mentorship and on-the-job training. Build and establish business relationships with cross-functional groups and learn how our teams execute long-term strategic objectives.
- Grow skills in data analytics: learn about consumer behaviors, trends, and motivations around food to translate consumer insights into action. Develop familiarity and proficiency with industry-leading point-of-sale data platforms to inform strategic recommendations.
- Evaluate product landscape, analyzing competitor actions and strategies and recommending brand responses.
- Develop a strong financial acumen: manage your P&L and learn how to drive your brand forward to achieve strong business results. Explore ways to grow brands through forecasting, pricing, and shelving strategies to meet consumer demands.
- Offer a challenging and rewarding internship experience to showcase and develop your marketing and brand management skills through projects with real-world application to our business.
- Provide a comprehensive training program to get you immersed into the world of brand management through both formalized and on-the-job training.
- Provide exposure to brand managers and business leaders through networking activities
- Provide paid housing in downtown Chicago as you explore all that the city has to offer.
- Must be entering or currently in your 1st year MBA program and in good academic standing.
- People who are creative and innovative
- Critical thinkers who can solve problems and make data-driven decisions
- Demonstrate leadership when championing ideas and concepts
- Team players who work well in cross-functional work groups
- Individuals with strong interpersonal skills
- Analytical thinkers who are comfortable with distilling data.
We care about your total well-being and will support you with the following, subject to your location and role:
- Health: Medical, dental and vision insurance, company-paid life, accident and disability insurance
- Wealth: great salaries, matching 401(k) and stock purchase plan
- Growth: online courses, virtual and classroom development experiences
- Balance: paid-time off , flexible work-schedules
Conagra Brands is one of North America#39;s leading branded food companies. We have a rich heritage of making great food, and a team that#39;s passionate about innovation and growth. Conagra offers choices for every occasion through iconic brands, such as Birds Eye®, Marie Callender#39;s®, Banquet®, Healthy Choice®, Slim Jim®, Reddi-wip®, and Vlasic®, and emerging brands, including Angie#39;s® BOOMCHICKAPOP®, Duke#39;s®, Earth Balance®, Gardein®, and Frontera®.
We pride ourselves on having the most impactful, energized and inclusive culture in the food industry. For more information, visit www.conagrabrands.com.
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.