Conagra Brands has the most energized, highest-impact culture in food. Our people persistently challenge and disrupt marketplace/business conventions and we are respected for our great brands, great food, great margins and consistent results. Conagra Brands, be part of building something BIG.
The Associate Brand Manager, Global Markets is responsible for the development and implementation of marketing strategies, P&L and performance oversight, and product innovation and growth initiatives on assigned brands in Global Markets. Works collaboratively with business development, supply chain, research and innovation, regulatory and other partners to drive key initiatives and deliver business results.
- Leverage various internal and external sources of data to identify and evaluate key business opportunities for growth and recommend solutions
- Lead cross functional teams to develop and execute brand projects including line extensions, brand restages, and local adaption
- Manage relationships with other internal Conagra brand teams, and cross-functional partners around the world to ensure flawless execution of Global Markets priorities
- Partner with consumer insights and R&D to develop and execute needed consumer learning plans and interpret results
- Assist with monthly business reviews and updates to senior leadership
- Provide inputs into the Annual Operating Plan (AOP) and support yearly Joint Business Plans with business development and local distributors
- Bachelor#39;s Degree required; MBA preferred
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in CPG Brand Management
- Strong strategic and analytic capabilities with the ability to easily utilize data to support business strategy and decisions
- Strong project leadership and communication skills for coordinating and leading initiatives from start to finish and aligning the business leadership
- P&L management experience
- Ability to work in an environment that has a flexible process structure
- Experience in International markets a plus
- Willingness to travel internationally as business needs require, ~15%
- Additional language fluency a plus
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.