Ingredion is hiring an Accounts Payable Associate to process payables accurately and on time and ensure effective communication with internal and external personnel.
As an Accounts Payable Associate, your responsibilities will include:
- Input vendor invoices, credit memos, freight bills, expense reports for payment scheduling, and payment processing.
- Verify the accuracy of the invoices to ensure that they have been accurately coded and the appropriate approvals have been received in compliance with policies.
- Provide back-up support for other Accounts Payable team members.
- Answer all vendor or internal customers inquiries accurately and on time.
- Support Accounts payable Manager with audit requests.
The Accounts Payable Associate position is well-suited for you if you:
- Business & Strategic Acumen: Understand basic business models and general strategies.
- Financial Statement Acumen: Apply basic understanding of income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
- Performance Reporting & Analysis: Build and produce basic performance reporting and analytics.
- Customer Value Optimization: Understand and assemble basic customer and product financial information.
- Controls, Compliance & Risk: Execute basic internal control procedures with regularity and proficiency.
- Communication: Communicate effectively with all levels of the organization and function in a team environment.
Qualified candidates will have:
- Significant work experience in Accounts Payable or Accounts Receivable in a corporate environment.
- Speed and accuracy with keying in invoice data into AP System
- Shown proficiency in the use of Windows software programs (i.e., Excel, Access, etc.).
- SAP and ESKER experience a plus.
- High school diploma or G.E.D equivalent required.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
As a Fortune 500 global provider of ingredient solutions, Ingredion offer great careers across various functions. If you are curious, confident, and believe in the power of game-changing ideas, we want you to make us part of your career formula. Successful: Grow with a leader. Ingredion is FORTUNE 500 company with consistently strong financial performance. Responsible: Thrive with an organization that lives its values. We drive relentlessly toward sustainable practices and responsible operations wherever we do business. Meaningful: Be proud of where you work and what you do. Ingredion enables innovation in foods, beverages and consumer products that touch lives around the world.