Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned
- Responsible to ensure entire plant is running smoothly and in a safe, productive way.
- Focus on production quality, and people.
- Identifies, investigates and works to solve any problems that arise.
- Will supervise maintenance team and assist in tasks when needed.
- Lead team in effective decision making in regards to safety, production and goals of the plant.
- Maintain, repair and keep downtime to a minimum of all manufacturing equipment to ensure efficient and safe operations.
- Assumes Maintenance Manager’s duties when manager is on leave/vacation, etc.
The ideal candidate will be proactive and dynamic, flexible and receptive to new ideas, down to earth and pragmatic, analytical driver and attentive to detail. He or she will also be capable of working independently in adherence to regulations, of managing stress and remaining calm under pressure. Will demonstrate an inquiring mind and well-developed observational skill. Will demonstrate a sense of responsibility and high professional standard, honesty, integrity, and objectivity. Possess values of ambition and engagement, with simplicity.
We offer competitive wages and excellent benefits in a clean and stable work environment. Post-offer drug screens and background checks are conducted. Lactalis American Group is an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action Employer. We are an E-Verify participant. Must be at least 18 years old. Veterans encouraged to apply!
- Associate’s Degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school.
- 5 – 6 years experience in maintenance department preferred or equivalent
- Ability to interpret variety of technical instructions.
- Basic knowledge of operating systems word processing and data spreadsheets
- Displays good math
- Ability to work well with others and possess strong personal qualities
- Strong communiction abilities in both written and verbal
- Strong ability to listen to personnel over mainteance concerns.
- Decision making skills