- Bachelor's Degree in finance, business, accounting or related field
- 4 or more years of accounting experience in a supervisory leadership role
- Experience with accounts payable and accounts receivable processing and procedures
- Supervise the accounts payable and accounts receivable departments
- Oversee the timely application of cash receipts, issuance of customer statements, processing and payment of vendor invoices and the reconciliation of vendor and customer statements.
- Determine the month-end bad debt reserves and ensure account write-offs are approved and accounted for properly
-Process vendor payments
- Resolve customer invoice discrepancies
*Special opportunity to join an established and growing, highly-regarded category leader.
*Competitive compensation, bonus and benefits are offered