DFA Dairy Brands - (formerly Dean Foods), is seeking an AP Indexing Coordinator - Ft. Worth, TX
We offer competitive pay, comprehensive benefits and great growth opportunities!!
The Accounts Payable Invoice Indexing Coordinator, under direct supervision, performs duties necessary for indexing/imaging bills, invoices, and statements to a centralized AP environment.
The AP Invoice Indexing Coordinator duties include:
- Timely and accurate indexing of key data fields in or to prepare invoices for processing
- Assures that these transactions are handled in accordance with the DFA Dairy Brands Company Accounting Policies & Procedures.
- Assists with resolution of vendor inquiries.
- Assists with coordination of Accounts Payable transactions and various corporate departments and field operation units.
Education: High School Diploma or equivalent with some college preferred
- Minimum of one-year data entry and Accounts Payable experience required.
- Experience may come from a multitude of sources, with preference given to experience in fast-paced consumer products, manufacturing, food service, or public accounting
- Strong experience working with suppliers in a customer capacity
- Experience with Purchase Orders/Receiving environments.
- Strong team player
- Strong verbal and written communication skills that will allow them to express key points in a clear manner
- Ability to work with minimal direction when necessary to support the group’s objectives
- High attention to detail, and accuracy, within a high-volume work environment
- Excellent PC skills, with proficiency in various computer applications, MS Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook), and others
- Ability to look forward and be a problem solver
- Strong analytical skills
- Talent to interact effectively at various levels and across several department
- Flexibility to adapt as the organization evolves
Equal Opportunity Employer
EEO is The Law - click here for more information
California applicants, click here for information regarding the data collection notice for California Consumer Privacy Act.